The preferred one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The preferred one

If you would have a hookup, would you like it as friends with benefits or would you consider the no strings attached only?

I would like to have the no strings attached. After sex, we would not see each other anymore. The transaction was over and we would go on with our own lives. Simple.

Comment

• LowBlowJojo
      LowBlowJojo commented
      Editing a comment
      So, that's like hookups and one-night stands right? Then, yes! I'd very much prefer that over friends with benefits. But in every 'no strings attached' set-ups, there's either one of you who develops feelings. I advise all of you to be careful who you fall for.

• Jasmmy76
      Jasmmy76 commented
      Editing a comment
      LowBlowJojo Do not worry. You would not develop any feelings for him as you would only see him once and you would never see him again.

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. I agree with you. In this way, there would be no commitment whatsoever. You fucked each other. The two of you enjoyed the session and that's it. No further thing after that.

For me, I would choose the friends with benefits. I am after the frequency of sex. Since we are friends already then it would already be easy to approach him when I am horny and in need of banging.

Comment

• aria75
      aria75 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be a breeze if your friend is one call away. Yes, I have that friend and we're comfortable with being fuckbuddies and we're often seen together as friends, which is much better!

• MarrahJA
      MarrahJA commented
      Editing a comment
      aria75 Yeah, that relationship looks very fine. Just one call away and if he is available then hooray! Anyway, how many men do you have friends with benefits with?

• Olga78
      Olga78 commented
      Editing a comment
      aria75 Oh, then that is good for you. Do not make him go away or else you would not have a friend who would fuck you when you need him.

I'm currently 'friends with benefits' with my girl bestfriend. She's one of the best people I've met and she's down for that set-up then I guess we're all good.

Comment

• maritte029
      maritte029 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm friends-with-benefits with my closest guy friend. Some people think that he is my boyfriend, but the reason behind our chosen set-up is that we don't want to commit to a serious relationship with each other.

• Jacky67
      Jacky67 commented
      Editing a comment
      So there is only one person for now. Would you like to add some more friends? lol.

I think there should be no strings attached to someone. At least you two started as strangers and can end it all as strangers again. But the downfall is that either of you might develop feelings to the other, but I'm sure that it would be impossible to happen.

Comment

• Jazza76
      Jazza76 commented
      Editing a comment
      That only happens with FWB like the movie with timberlake and kunis on it they ended up falling for each other

• INeedSome1
      INeedSome1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You could not fall in love with a stranger that easily. Besides, you would only see him once then your paths would not cross again.

I could go for friends with benefits as long as we got a good chemistry together then that would be the perfect hookup to me

Comment

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that most men would like to have this friends with benefits. But why? Is there a particular reason with it? Is it because it is a bit difficult to have some one night stands only?

• 4never
      4never commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you believe that these one night stands and friends with benefits are only more beneficial to the men and more of a disadvantage to the women?

If I dont want to develop a feeling with him then I better go with one night stand so I can forget about the guy and If I want a casual fling on the guy then I would go for friends with benefits

Comment

• Shaialyn23
      Shaialyn23 commented
      Editing a comment
      same goes for me if I don't really want to go long term on a guy just a one night would do and that's it

Mine would be many friends with benefits so we can do a lot of kinky stuff and I am into FFM threesome. I want to explore with them more

Comment

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      that's good so have you been with so many friends at the same time and had group sex?
Working...
X