Co-worker relationship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-worker relationship

There are few places where we could find lovers and one of it is the workplace. So, what can you say about those co-worker hookup relationships? Would you go for it?

Co-worker hookup relationships are fine as long as it remains private. It would be problematic if it would be leaked and other people would know of it creating some controversy. So, yeah, I would go for it.

Comment

• aria75
      aria75 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how long can you two keep it a secret? There might be a possibility that they might still see you out in public together. There's nothing wrong with dating a co-worker, it wouldn't be some kind of controversy unless you two are getting down by the storage room lol!

• Jasmmy76
      Jasmmy76 commented
      Editing a comment
      aria75 Oh, please. No storage room for me. I never dreamed doing it there. lol. I want tp have on a classy place.

There are many people out there so I prefer to look somewhere else other than the workplace. I do not want to be involved with the people at work. I want my peace time at work. lol.

Comment

• MarrahJA
      MarrahJA commented
      Editing a comment
      maritte029 I am sexually attracted to some of my wrokmates and how I wish that could bang with them. Could be one by one or if I could have my fantasy then all of them at the same time.

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that I would also choose someone who is not working on the same company that I am working with. You are right with being peaceful at work.

• Olga78
      Olga78 commented
      Editing a comment
      LowBlowJojo There are few handsome men at the workplace so yes I get sexually attracted to them. Still, I should stay away from them as to maintain my peace.

I've hooked up with some of my co-workers from different jobs that I've been, so I guess it's okay. It wasn't much of a big deal anyway people should mind their own business.

Comment

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      Hooked up? So you've never been on a serious date with one of them? Just a one-night stand? Why?

• Jacky67
      Jacky67 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you were my workmate and you would ask for a one night stand, I would immediately say yes. You are such a hottie.

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried doing a fuck session with your workmate inside the company's premise?

Yeah probably a good place to find a hookup but I think you have limitations there and it's kinda awkward seeing someone you have some history with

Comment

• Jazza76
      Jazza76 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah that feeling is sick it's like you don't want to show your face in front of that person when something awkward and embarrassing happens between the two of u

• INeedSome1
      INeedSome1 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. Yeah, I could relate with this. It would even be more awkward when your broke up in a bad way then you would still see each other in the hallways.

I would not go for a relationship maybe just fling and not something serious but having a relationship with one of them is a pain in the ass because I will have to deal with him inside and outside of work

Comment

• 4never
      4never commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, right. You would see each other at the workplace. Then you would see each other outside of the workplace. It would be like a boring stuff.

If it's one of the hottest workmate that I am going to hookup then I would go for it, everybody lust for the most gorgeous and beautiful coworker of mine and i want to taste a piece of her

Comment

Working...
    X