Too Clingy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Clingy

When it comes to fuck buddies, are you the type who gets clingy especially if the person is great when it comes to sex or you try and keep your distance in order to avoid being labeled as clingy?

I always kept my distance with all my fuck buddies because if I act clingy towards them, they would think that I'm really into them and would easily say yes to anything that they want to try

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you had a fuck buddy who thought that you wanted to be his girlfriend before?

I would be clingy. Hey, as you said, the man is great at sex so I need to have him regularly.

Comment

• AddyWilliams
      AddyWilliams commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Nice choice over there. Do not worry as I am with you. I'll be clingy, too.

I will just be my usual self around him. Don't want to give him the idea that I wanted to take things seriously with him

Comment

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      I think this should be the best way to act. Let us be as usual even if we already want to be clingy because the man is great at sex.

I would be clingy. If I like a man then I should have him near me so that when I need him, he would be readily available. I am sure, he would not refuse a lady as good as me.

Comment

I honestly become clingy but right after that I can easily get bored with him in a week or two lol.

Comment

• NaughtyNCute
        NaughtyNCute commented
        Editing a comment
        So all your fuck buddies only lasted two weeks max?

It depends on my mood if my fuckbuddy is worth my clinginess.

Comment

The only time I would be clingy is during the days that I'm feeling extra horny lol

Comment

The only time I would be clingy towards the guy is when he's a great sexual partner and has a huge dick. Otherwise I would treat him like me other fuck buddies

Comment

Let's just say that I use the right amount of clinginess on him. Like being openly ready for him even if I'm not in the mood

Comment

Working...
            X