List Of Demands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List Of Demands

During a one night stand, are you the type who's demanding to his or her partner when it comes to sex? The only time that I end up being too demanding is when I'm feeling extra horny that day or was sexually frustrated the last time I've done it

I would be vocal enough with the things that I wanted to be done to me. Want to be sure that we would both enjoy each other by the end of the night

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      You may be so vocal with that you wanted to be done but are you sure that he would be able to provide your demands?

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone should be vocal for the ideal experience. It's a team effort after all.

If he knows what his doing, I just let him take charge. But if he's not that good, I would tell him what he needs to do in order to make me cum

Comment

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a good move there but we know that most men would know what to do already. But, yeah, I would also do just like what you had posted.

• SkykesNM
      SkykesNM commented
      Editing a comment
      But some men are too prideful. They don't want to be directed like this.

Originally posted by ElishaBrandin View Post
    sexually frustrated the last time I've done it
    If you were not satisfied the previous night, you would go out the next day just to hookup with another guy?

Comment

• MarlaZinger
      MarlaZinger commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that the next day is simply too soon to get over from the frustration that was done the night before?

• WendyShakes
      WendyShakes commented
      Editing a comment
      That's an impressive system. I hope it's as easy as she says. lol

• MKellyK
      MKellyK commented
      Editing a comment
      MarlaZinger I said the next day in order to catch up with her frustration of the previous night.

Originally posted by AddyWilliams View Post
    If he knows what his doing
    This is the only question that you need in order to know whether or not he can make you have an orgasm or not. Because if the answer is a no, then it's time for you to take charge so that you would end up being satisfied

Comment

I can easily tell if the guy knows what he's doing by the way he makes out with me. If he uses too much tongue and doesn't know how to properly grope, then I would take the lead and tell him what he needs to do

Comment

• IThinkUKnoe
        IThinkUKnoe commented
        Editing a comment
        Never knew that there's a proper way to grope someone lol. But seriously, I'm guessing that if the guy grabs or squeeze your boobs or ass hard it means that he's not doing it properly?

• PurpleElla
        PurpleElla commented
        Editing a comment
        IThinkUKnoe Sometimes, I think that I am even better than most men. I mean, I know lots of things that some men are even clueless about them.

I'm usually the demanding one. I mean, I'm only doing this for myself and tell the guy to just help himself.

Comment

• GianneQW
        GianneQW commented
        Editing a comment
        That is being self-centered. Do you not care for the feeling of your partner?

• SkykesNM
        SkykesNM commented
        Editing a comment
        GianneQW Isn't that a part of premise of one night stands?

• GianneQW
        GianneQW commented
        Editing a comment
        SkykesNM I guess that the two of you are the selfish type when it comes to sex if all you're after is your own satisfaction

I don't want to impose the guy so I just do my own thing when it's okay to do it. It's a matter of give and take.

Comment

• Jennstone71
        Jennstone71 commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't expect someone to make sex sound canadian. lol But you have my approval for being so nice about it.

• AbsTrack
        AbsTrack commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that this would be nice to follow. If he wants it, then we could do it. If not, then we would do other things.

• MarlaZinger
        MarlaZinger commented
        Editing a comment
        Ladies should also impose what they want to have, too. It should not always be the men who would have a say.

I don't see anything wrong in making sure that you enjoy the sex as much as he is going to enjoy it

Comment

• JeansFFF
        JeansFFF commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't mind if you would be the one who's in charge if we ever hook up

I am. Well, most of the time. I want to do this and do that so I need to demand the things that I want to have and he must be able to provide my wishes or else...

Comment

I think that during a one night stand, both parties are on their A-game so it's really rare that one or both of you would end up not satisfied

Comment

• Jennie03
          Jennie03 commented
          Editing a comment
          You're right about bringing in your A-game during the one night stand. Because I always make sure that the both of us would end up having a smiling face once we're done for the night
      Working...
      X