Relationship Phobia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relationship Phobia

What advice can you give to those people who prefers hookups and one night stands and not real relationships? Do you think that they're just afraid of commitment?

Maybe some of the are not yet ready for a serious relationship because they just gotten out a relationship and not yet ready to jump into a new one immediately

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's possible. But there are some who are not really into serious relationships

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, but it doesn't mean they like to stuck like that forever, right?

You can just tell them to make sure that they often get tested in order to avoid spreading STD

Comment

• Jasmmy76
      Jasmmy76 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or use protection whenever you hookup with a stranger, it's easier.

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      Jasmmy76 You're correct but some people prefer doing it raw so this advice is for them.

I guess there are people like that, maybe they've been hurt so bad before that they develop a trauma to commitment.

Comment

• IThinkUKnoe
      IThinkUKnoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that they would be over it or not?

I would advise them to stop it before they contact transferrable disease.

Comment

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      So you are not like those people who want to get laid all the time?

I would just tell them that if they ever feel that they found somebody that they can settle down with, they should try and be serious in that relationship

Comment

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that they would know if he or she is that person? Because they might realize it when they've broken his or her heart

I myself prefer hookups but I advise them that don't let it go out of control, sometimes being committed with a person is better.

Comment

• PinkDeedee
      PinkDeedee commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that you would reach the point that you would be ready to be in committed relationship?

• LowBlowJojo
      LowBlowJojo commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course I will. Being "afraid of commitment" is starting to sound like an excuse to me.

If the reason behind is because of you've been with a person who cheated on you, make sure to try and get over it immediately so that you wouldn't end up being alone in the future

Comment

Just make sure that you use protection and get tested often. Don't want to spread disease and have a bunch of kids that would pop up out of the blue in the near future

Comment

I will advise them to enjoy but always make sure that it is safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by PussyGalore View Post
        What advice can you give to those people who prefers hookups and one night stands and not real relationships?
        This kind of setup is tiring, and someday you will want a real relationship.

Comment

You better make sure that you wouldn't mind spending the later years of your life alone

Comment

I think there is nothing wrong with that. I was their choice to live alone and just have fun.

Comment

• ElishaBrandin
              ElishaBrandin commented
              Editing a comment
              They'll need to settle down eventually.

• 4never
              4never commented
              Editing a comment
              You'll get tired of "living young and free" at some point.

It's mainly mental, really. After some time you should get over it. If you can't, well, that's already your choice.

Comment

• LowBlowJojo
              LowBlowJojo commented
              Editing a comment
              Or emotional. It's really situational.
          Working...
          X