Dirty Thirty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Thirty

Do you really think that you can still go out on dates when you hit 30?

Of course, no age limit for me when it comes to dating. Age will not hinder me to find happiness.

Comment

• partyhard6
      partyhard6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed, there is no getting old when it comes to dating.

• MarlaZinger
      MarlaZinger commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah right, happiness doesn't come on age.

There is no law saying that when you reach the age of 30, you have to stop dating so why limit yourself. If you are still single then you are free to date as many men/women as you can.

Comment

• Shaialyn23
      Shaialyn23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct because limiting yourself from dating will give you less opportunity in finding your true love.

If I am still single at that age then it will be a yes. Dating has no specific age bracket.

Comment

The only thing that may hinder you to having a date at the age is if you're in a relationship or married

Comment

Always remember that age is just a number and that no one can stop you on going out on dates since you're an adult already

Comment

If you worry about that, then I would suggest to find a woman who's willing to settle down with you before you hit that age

Comment

• INeedSome1
            INeedSome1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you just gave him a much bigger problem with your suggestion lol

There is no rule saying that you can't. Whatever your age is as long as you are single, you are free to date.

Comment

• doggygirl
            doggygirl commented
            Editing a comment
            You're right. Going on dates do not have a specific age unless you are younger than 18 then that is a different story.

I guess we all know that we are free to date no matter how old we are as long as we are not hurting anybody.

Comment

• MKellyK
            MKellyK commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, dating is for everybody whether you are old or not.

Sure, if you're not seeing anyone or you want to make your partner feel special, then feel free to go on a date whatever your age is

Comment

• SkykesNM
            SkykesNM commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess you can still go on a date with your partner, right?

I would suggest to smack in the head whoever told you that there is an age limit when it comes to dating lol

Comment

Of course, you can always go on a date when you've reached 30's, single or not. Why do you ask?

Comment

Lol, your post is stupid. Thirty is still pretty young for me to stop dating.

Comment

• PinkDeedee
                PinkDeedee commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah right because there is nothing wrong going out on dates even if you hit thirty.

I don't think anyone has ever said that 30 is too old for dating. How did you come up with that assumption OP?

Comment

• PurpleElla
                PurpleElla commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe he believes that 30 is too old when actually it's still young for us.

• GianneQW
                GianneQW commented
                Editing a comment
                PurpleElla I would kill him if that's his reason. lol

That depends if you are single then you are free to date anyone you like but if you are not, then stay faithful to your partner.

Comment

Working...
              X