Lousy first dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lousy first dates

I know that everyone here has been on a date. I would like to hear some of your lousiest first dates that you had.Mine was only recently, went to this hole in the wall "fusion" restaurant. After dinner we're planning to head into a bar but was forced to cancel it when both of our stomachs were grumbling. Spent the rest of the night in the toilet puking and shitting

I went on a blind date where the guy's idea for a date is going to a quiz night at a bar with his friends. The problem is I'm not really that updated when it comes to pop culture, so I ended up just sitting there and drinking while my date was too busy answering the questions with his friends

Comment

• LowBlowJojo
      LowBlowJojo commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel bad for you, a lady like you shouldn't be ignored during a date. Besides going out with his friends is a bad first date for anyone

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      ugh, that was the dullest date i've heard

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      LowBlowJojo you're right about that. And it is a good way to make your date feel so alone as well

Mine's when my friend set me up with her friend. I thought it'll go well, but it didn't. In the middle of dinner, someone called him and he left me. It was his girlfriend. smh

Comment

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      At least its only a phone call. There might be a huge scene if his girlfriend saw you together

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah, but the nerve of that asshole

I thought this girl was bomb, turned out she ate with her mouth open.

Comment

• AmethystRockStar
      AmethystRockStar commented
      Editing a comment
      now why would you guys think i would date a hobo

• LowBlowJojo
      LowBlowJojo commented
      Editing a comment
      Well maybe because she can't chew right that's why she's a hobo

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      i have another one, turns out she was a literal bomb,
      the food must falling everywhere

Any date in which your date is a very picky eater can be a lousy one. Since he or she might use it as a conversation piece or spend the time just telling the waiter how their food will be prepared

Comment

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all picky eaters are complete whiners, though most of them are

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      I could hear it already: Do you have food that is gluten free? lol

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      AbsTrack he was the one who suggested the place. And most of the wait staff had that annoyed look when we walked in. So it means that he's a pain in the ass when it comes to food

I actually went through something similar. We had Mexican on our first date and the food didn't sit well so Instead of being together for the rest of the night we went home and shitblasted out toilets

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Everybody should be using that word, huh?

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      hahaha turns out my toilet can take some shitblasting, and it was lesson learned for me. NEVER EAT MEXICAN ON A DATE

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      I would never eat a mexican

Lousy dates? Hmmm, well there's this time when I had a date with a workmate. We went out for a movie. I wanted to watch a horror movie. I can't remember what movie that was though, but let me tell you while we're watching he was legit screaming and being a scared bitch as he was. After the movie he requested for us to go at his apartment because he was too scared to stay out. I was so disappointed that I decided to leave him and went on a cafe by myself. What a wimp! Total turn off!!

Comment

• MarlaZinger
      MarlaZinger commented
      Editing a comment
      that was insidious if i remember correctly

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel bad for you but at the same time i cant stop laughing

• MarlaZinger
      MarlaZinger commented
      Editing a comment
      me too! lol felt sorry for him and couldnt stop laughing

Mine was when I was totally prepped to meet the girl but when we met it's like she didn't even put an effort to it. I let that pass and proceeded with our dinner date. She kept on yawning and I just can't with her attitude that's why I left her.

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe all she's after is the free meal,that's why she acted that way

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      It sure looks like it since she ordered a couple of dishes that evening

guy offered me a bag of weed at the beginning of the date. not trying to sell weed to me but gave me a bag of weed and said he had more if i wanted.

Comment

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's better than being offered coke, heroin or crystal meth since it's the lesser evil

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      I would've have been friends with that guy

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      We didn't end up dating each other. But we remain friends. He would give me a joint or two whenever see each other around

She texted me "I miss you!!!" when I went to the men's room. We never hand a second date

Comment

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      that girl is a complete nutcase if she texted you that during your first date

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      doesnt matter if you're a guy or girl. crazy is crazy

• LowBlowJojo
      LowBlowJojo commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you would still be with her if she sent you a pic of her pussy while you're in the men's room
Working...
X