Answer my questions fellas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answer my questions fellas

All the oldies here, people falling in bracket of 30-45 year olds can you please answer this newly turned 30 year olds queries: 1: If you`re 30 and single is that frowned upon?2: If you`re above 30 and fantasize about older women like in 50`s-60`s is that weird?3: What`s it like dating in this age? Or should one just get married and settle down? Any experiences, piece of advice will be appreciated.

Firstly, people disapprove a lot of things. If you're single, at any age, it is most likely that it's because your previous relationship didn't work or your partner left you or something. They don't know your story and it doesn't give them a right to judge anything about your life. Secondly, if you tell this to someone else, they might find it weird because it's unlikely for someone to fantasize women of that age. But I guess what the meaning of the word fantasy is in the first place? People imagine all kinds of things and fantasize about all kinds of people. It's not up to them; they just let their imaginations run wild. If you're thinking of women of that age, that isn't even something unreal .Lastly, dating and marriage are two different things. When you are uncertain about your life and you just want to try out stuff, date. When you think that life needs to slow down for you and you need some real commitments and children, get married but look closely before getting married. It's a huge commitment that you will have to make. So don't worry, age is just a number

Comment

I know this is weird but you have a thing for older women above 50 or 60. That is very very weird. Hahahaahha. But apart from that, I think getting married isn't really the solution to settling down. You can settle down without getting married but if you get married without the right mindset it could ruin your life too. Like a divorce or something pretty much destroys one's personality and I am sure you wouldn't want that to happen.

Comment

I have a direct experience with marriage where I thought that since I was 32 years old, I was automatically ready for it but that wasn't the case you know. I wasn't ready for that sort of a commitment or responsibility and my ex wife was someone who wanted to be dependent on her spouse. It wasn't the case with me; I was still partying with my friends on weekends because I couldn't help it. And eventually, our marriage broke. We didn't fight like crazy or anything but we just thought that both of rushed into the decision. We should have dated for a while so that's something that you might want to do. Date for a while and then if you're ready for a serious commitment to get through.

Comment

Go Easy!! I wouldn't want anyone to consummate marriage without seeking proper advice. The reason we have the highest divorce rate in this generation is because of the reason that everyone wants to jump into it too quickly.

Comment

Hey haven't you heard? 30's is the new 20's. You'll learn mo about yourself when you get to 30. I believe your personal confidence will soar, you'll be able to criticize the younger adults and the so called "youth" with much confidence, your trips are more frequent and way way better. You'll also realize you dress better, you'll have fewer but better friends, and most of all, you'll have less drama. So sit back, relax and live your life.

Comment

You are a man so I think age is not really huge factor here, you are 30 and I think you are more mature so I guess women would really like you. You just have to chill but at the same time you should also spot the woman you can spend your life with. It's like your dates should be a little serious than your previous dates.

Comment

• AbsTrack
              AbsTrack commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah like no more hooking up and those one night stands too.

• GoldieSnitch
              GoldieSnitch commented
              Editing a comment
              Well 30 shouldn't be playing around, unless he plans not to have a family.

• AbsTrack
              AbsTrack commented
              Editing a comment
              Well that's still up to him

Don't put so much pressure to your self about dating. Enjoy your life and date a lady who will take you seriously. What I know about 30+ and dating is no more hooking up because you would feel the need of setting down.

Comment

I think there's no age limit when it comes to dating. You're 30 so I think this is where you dates should be something serious.

Comment

• CalmTits
                CalmTits commented
                Editing a comment
                Does that mean that if you hit a certain age you should think about of way beyond the bedroom when it comes to dates?

• RopeShow
                RopeShow commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, that is somewhat correct. You would get tired of dating if the only thing that you can think of is sex

You shouldn't worry about what others say when it comes to dating. Whatever your age is and as long as you're single, just go ahead and have dates

Comment

Don't worry about those guys who would discourage you into doing what you want. Your life, your rules

Comment

Originally posted by Jaderon View Post
                  All the oldies here, people falling in bracket of 30-45 year olds can you please answer this newly turned 30 year olds queries: 1: If you`re 30 and single is that frowned upon?2: If you`re above 30 and fantasize about older women like in 50`s-60`s is that weird?3: What`s it like dating in this age? Or should one just get married and settle down? Any experiences, piece of advice will be appreciated.
                  I don't need to worry about my age bro .... i am 37 almost 38 .... i look like no older then 25 if i shave ...... your problem is you worry way too much what i think of you & everyone else ..... who gives a fuck about everyone else ...... i didn't live your life & you sure in hell didn't live mine ........ you are NOT the fancy cars you drive ...... you are NOT the millions you're worth .... you are NOT your clothes .... you are a human being just like me & who gives a fuck what everyone thinks or says about you ...... because everyone is this world is so worried about being rich & famous or this or that ....... just be yourself ...... who gives a fuck what others think of you ........... the day you & everyone else stop being fake to each other & live the phony lives ........ & be real with yourself ....... You will feel better about yourself ...... you won't give a fuck about stress anymore .... & trust me don't tell anyone if you have money ........ all of sudden everyone wants to suck your cock ......... i am telling you .... if you be yourself you don't have to have money or be famous or all the bullshit ...... i have fun all the time ..... what am i going to bring in my fleet of cars with into the club or where ever you go or i go ..... hey guys check out how much money i am worth .... WTF who says that ..... someone that wants to die or live a very lonely life ...... or you could just pretend like you don't know whats going on & learn to read people for who they're are ........ i have never been married ..... no kids & nobody has there name on my shit but me ..... because in the end you come first .... then whatever else is important to you ........ always put yourself first ... because that's all you can trust ... & go do all the wild shit while you still have your looks ..... if you wana go fuck the planet go for it ..... its none of my business ........ trying new things in life can be both harmful & helpful .... good luck ...... signed Mr nobody himself !!!!!

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
                    MarcyPlayground commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What's with all the ellipsis?

No buddy, it's NOT weird... YOU'RE weird!

Comment

• LowBlowJojo
                    LowBlowJojo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are you talking about the one who posted the topic?

• ChokeMe
                    ChokeMe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why do you think that he is weird?
                Working...
                X