One true love?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One true love?

This is a simple question and I hope to have some honest answers here. Could you still find your one true love and a partner after the age of 30?

I think that it is still possible to find the one true love after the age of 30. Maybe, both of you were just a bit late. Better late than never, right?

Comment

• NathaneJG
      NathaneJG commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a bit too late already, even people above their 20s are getting married already. But guess what? Age doesn't matter, but if you're in a rush to have a family or wanting to settle down, then you should get up there and start looking for that someone. They don't just come along into your life like magic.

• CarolNM
      CarolNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Age should not matter. There are senior citizens who fall in love with each other. Of course, there are drawbacks when we love at the older age. Women would no longer conceive without the help of modern technologies.

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it is late but that not late. At 30, women are at their optimal age to bear a child. It is the right time to start a family.

It is possible, but only if you're still single. Just like what MarrahJA said:

Originally posted by MarrahJA View Post
    Maybe, both of you were just a bit late. Better late than never, right?

Comment

• queenbee
      queenbee commented
      Editing a comment
      This is exactly why I'm still single. I'm still hoping that my true love could still be out there, waiting for me too. I should be extra patient this time.

Originally posted by sweetgal12 View Post
    This is a simple question and I hope to have some honest answers here. Could you still find your one true love and a partner after the age of 30?
    Isn't that a bit too late? But who cares? I'm already 32 and I feel like I'm right on track. I know some people who have already found theirs in their early or late 20's.

Comment

• Caroline26
      Caroline26 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's never too late for you to find your one true love StickyDickie. You should change your ways now if you think you're missing out on life. I can tell by your username that you're always out there sticking your dick to different women lol!

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      If you feel that you're on the right track, does it mean that you're seeing somebody and feel that she's the one for you?

If you're meant to be married, then you just have to wait for the right time for that person to show up in your life. For some it can be before hitting the age of 30 and other it would be after that age

Comment

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Do you ever see yourself getting married and meeting the your one true love or you don't believe that kind of thing?

Originally posted by sweetgal12 View Post
    Your true love will come to you at a right time they say. But if you're beyond 30, then that's okay. I don't mind waiting at all.

Comment

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, how long would you still have to wait? You sound like you're the damsel in distress, just waiting for Prince Charming to come. Well, you should get out there and look for her.

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      And what are you going to do if you still haven't found that person once you've hit your senior years?

• Mariannelou
      Mariannelou commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that a pick up line? If it was then, you played the words very well.

I think that's possible as long as you're going to make sure that all your after is a relationship and not just to satisfy your sexual cravings

Comment

• PinkDeedee
      PinkDeedee commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that she's going to ask that question if she still enjoys the occasional sexy time with a random guy
Working...
X