Age is just a scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age is just a scam

I remember when I was 20, I dated someone aged 35 and there's nothing much about him, just a hookup date. He has a small package and he came early. After the sex, he just rolled over fell asleep, no cuddles, NOTHING. My friends told me that dating someone older than you could be really fun but maybe this guy wasn't my luck. I'm not much into guys my age but now I'm 33.

You should try dating young guys, they're really good in bed because of their junk and libido.

Comment

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree. Try to bang with those 18 years old young guys. You would be surprised what wonders they could do on the bed. LOL.

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if they have the libido, are you sure that they know what they're doing down there?

Oooh, that's a hit or miss, I've been with guys older than me and they're absolutely amazing!

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup. It is a hit and miss. But that would be similar with the younger guys which are also a hit and miss. Anyway, it is probable that the man belonged to the miss side. Well, she should have tried other older men to see for herself.

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about older guys being amazing in bed. Also they're the ones who know how to properly please women

So are you thinking of hooking up with men who are of the same age or go with someone who's younger?

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Why doesn't she try to bang with older men again? Say like 55 and let us see what would be the result.

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      GoldieSnitch I do not think that that is a good idea. But, of course, she could still try it.

Something older like at what age? I do not think that a senior citizen would still be like those young men when it comes to the bed department.

Comment

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      But if they could offer you something like a great amount of cash then why would you even turn him down?

So if you do not like guys your age, there are only two options: go for the very young ones or go for the very old ones.

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      There are pros and cons to dating young guys, they're sexually active but are a bit of a douche and probably be broke. But when it comes to old men, they might probably fail to get a hard-on but they're rich and sweet.

I would suggest that you try it first before you dismiss it entirely. There's a chance that the guy you're meant to be with is someone who's the same age as you

Comment

• ElishaBrandin
      ElishaBrandin commented
      Editing a comment
      I've tried dating guys the same age as me and I'm really disappointed because they aren't really my type. I always end up being with guys older than my age.

I regret dating girls younger than me because most of them still acts like a child.

Comment

• AddyWilliams
      AddyWilliams commented
      Editing a comment
      Acts like a child on other aspects but acts like an experienced adult on the bed? I know some of those who are. LOL.

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      How young are those women that you've dated before?
Working...
X