Higher Or Lower?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higher Or Lower?

I'm about to hit the age of thirty by next year. Do you think that it's fine if I go out with someone who's younger than me or it's time for me to go for someone who's older?

For me, age is not really a factor when it comes to dating. It all depends on his lifestyle and life choices. Because if you go for someone who still enjoys to party every weekend, you might have a problem when it comes to keeping up with him. But if he's the type who has mellowed down already, there is a chance that it might work out for you.

Comment

If you have no plans of settling down, I would suggest that you go with someone who's younger. Otherwise, it's time for you to go out with someone who's the same age or older than you

Comment

• CalmTits
        CalmTits commented
        Editing a comment
        Why would he choose the younger ones? Is it because those younger ones would provide more fun for her?

• MarcyPlayground
        MarcyPlayground commented
        Editing a comment
        Younger people than you actually is a great ones to be with when settling down sometimes. It wouldn't matter anyway when you're together for years.

I think you still have enough time to think about what you're planning to do once you hit thirty. So I would suggest that you think if there are things that you want to do or achieve before you hit that age. Because missing out on trying those things might bother you for the rest of your life

Comment

You could date someone with your same age. In that way, there would be no age gap. You would both know the things in this world as you grew up on the the same period.

Comment

• PurpleElla
          PurpleElla commented
          Editing a comment
          Is your advice based on your own personal experience? That's the usual problem when it comes to dating someone who's older or younger. There might be some pop references or trends that the two of you wouldn't understand

Go ahead and date anyone that you want. What's important is that you have that special connection with each other and is willing to work out each others differences

Comment

If you feel you can still keep up with someone who's younger, then go for it. If not, maybe go with someone who's the same age or a bit older
          Last edited by INeedSome1; 07-08-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• IThinkUKnoe
            IThinkUKnoe commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess you're talking about guys who party til the break of dawn every weekend when you talk about keeping up with the guy

Age never matters. Just make sure that both of you is legal.

Comment

• WendyShakes
            WendyShakes commented
            Editing a comment
            It's common sense. But I do understand where you're coming from. Kids these days are looking like adults now.

If you found someone you really like, you wouldn't talking about this at the time.

Comment

Would you like to choose someone who is 18? Young, wild and free or he could be young, dumb and broke. It is your choice, anyway.

Comment

• Jennie03
              Jennie03 commented
              Editing a comment
              When you talk about 18 year old's as being young and dumb, is this based on your personal experience? lol

Age doesn't need to be a factor on this one. What's important is that the two of you have a special connection with each other

Comment

• doggygirl
              doggygirl commented
              Editing a comment
              And I'm guessing that special connection that you're talking about is not the sexual kind, right? lol

I feel that it's about time that you go out with someone who's older than you. Because you wouldn't ask us this question if you still enjoy going out with someone who's younger or the same age as you

Comment

• Brittney01
              Brittney01 commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you really think that she's gotten tired of dating guys who are younger than her?

Whatever your decision is, I just hope that you're able to find the guy who would make you happy

Comment

• Brittney01
              Brittney01 commented
              Editing a comment
              All of us want to find the person who would make us happy. But sometimes, that person never comes for one reason or the other.

Maybe you should stick on looking for someone who's your type rather than focus on their age. I bet that would be easier for your part

Comment

Working...
            X