Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to tell if someone is serious about you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell if someone is serious about you?

I joined SoNaughty as a very shy and quiet girl. I had little hope when I joined this site, because my personality hasn't really helped me so far in my life when it came to romance. I finally decided to get the help of the internet because I felt like I was missing out on a lot of things in life. When I heard my friends talking about the fun they were having different men, I felt jealous because I wanted to have just as much fun, but the fact that I was kinda shy with men didn't help. After two months of being on SoNaughty, I've managed to have more fun than I've had in my entire life!! I have been able to meet so many men and the fact that I got to know them over the internet meant that my shyness didn't really matter. By the time we met, I felt like I knew them already so I wasn't nervous at all. It's been a lot of fun. There's this man that I've been hooking up for almost a month now. We have hooked up a few times every week ever since we got to know each other. I get the feeling that he's a bit serious about me, but I'm not very good at reading these signs. He likes spending time with me, that I'm sure about. He hasn't seen another woman in three weeks as far as I know. He calls me a few times every day. We text a lot. So it's almost like a normal relationship rather than an affair. How can I find out if he has feelings for me or if he's being serious about this relationship? I'd like to find out soon because I don't want to expect too much out of this affair or relationship or whatever it is right now.

It does sound kinda serious. I don't text or call the women that I hook up with unless I want to hook up with them haha So what are you going to do if he has feelings for you? Do you have any idea?

Comment

If he has feelings for me, I want to get into a relationship and see where it goes. He's a very nice person and we get along very well. We have spent a lot of time together, so I know a lot about him and his life. He knows about me too. We like the same stuff too. So I think we are a good match. I just need to find out if he's really into me or not. If he is, then great. If not, I want to be able to let him go without feeling too bad when the time comes.

Comment

I get the feeling that one month is a bit too early tell to be honest. Just let things go like that and see where you are in a month. There's no need for you to worry about something like this at this point. You're putting undue pressure on yourself and possibly on the relationship too. So just chill and see where things go. If he's into you, he will let you know sooner than later.

Comment

Oliver.B is right. It's too early to spend your energy thinking about stuff like that. Make sure that you have fun and that both people are satisfied. If you're a good fit and if you keep having fun, I'm sure that the man you're talking about will have feelings for you. Then there's no reason why you guys shouldn't think about getting into a relationship. It doesn't matter that you met on a hook up site. A good match is a good match!! For now, just focus on having fun and see where things take you

Comment

You guys are right. It seems like I'm worrying about these things way too early. I'm going to dial things down a bit and just focus on living in the moment rather than worrying about what's to come. Thanks for your comments everyone. You really helped me out here!

Comment

If it has been a month that you're spending time with each other and hasn't tried to hook up with you, it might be truly serious. Just like what the other people have mentioned already, you don't need to over thing and let things run its natural course

Comment

You could just ask him directly and look at him to see what his initial reaction would be. If he sweet talks you and asks you if the two of you really need to define what this is, there's a possibility that all he's after is sex. But based on what you wrote it looks like he's serious with you

Comment

I guess if you're asking yourself that question, then I think you're having second thoughts, I believe that if a man really likes you he won't make you have second thoughts.

Comment

Trust your guts. Always. Woman's intuition always wins.

Comment

Hey, If I would be with a woman as pretty as you, I would certainly make her know I'm gunning for her.

Comment

Listen to your instincts, yet at the same time take caution. Sometimes emotions are too overwhelming and it tends to cloud our judgement.

Comment

You can usually tell by the conversations you have. Does he open up to you and you too him? do you talk about personal stuff. If he talks about the future and mentions you in it then he's serious. Mind you though, I am basing this on my experiece

Comment

You can tell by the way they treat you, they wanna talk to you about personal stuff., they make time for you and they talk about the future with you

Comment

If the person is willing to wait to get intimate with you. There is a huge chance that he is serious with you

Comment

Working...
                              X