Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avoid break ups by only doing one night stands :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoid break ups by only doing one night stands :)

I see that a lot of people are having trouble with break ups and I don't think most people who sign up on a site like SoNaughty want to deal with things like break ups. I had to deal with a break up with a guy I met on this site a few weeks back, so I know how inconvenient that can be. Ever since then, I've been only doing one night stands and that's take a lot of weight off my shoulders. I just don't have to worry about feelings any more. I can hook up with anyone I want to and I don't have to worry about anything. I joined this site to have fun and I can do just that this way. So if you're someone who don't want to deal with break ups, this is the best way to go about things.

That's true. I signed up on SoNaughty in the wake of a break up n I've only done one night stands since I joined the site. There are so many women who just do one night stands. Probably because things are easier that way. So yes, it's a great way to have meaningless sex.

Comment

• MarlaZinger
      MarlaZinger commented
      Editing a comment
      Sad and meaningless sex. Lol Just filling the hole you feel inside?

There are more than enough men on sonaughty to hook up with, so there's no reason to sleep with the same man over and over again. One night stands are great for anyone who doesn't want to deal with common problems that you get in relationships. That's so true!!

Comment

I don't completely agree. Everything depends on the people involved in the affair. I sometimes go back to women that I have hooked up with before. I think you can hook up with the same person a few times as long as you don't do it too often. Just take some time between each hook up, sleep with other people and if you need to, go back to people you've slept with before. That way, you can save some time too. Plus it's way easier to hook up with someone that you've hooked up with before. You sometimes only need a text or a call. That's it!!

Comment

@Clint46 you do have a point, but it's not that hard to meet people on this site. So unless you're very very busy, you can easily find people for hook ups. Ever since I joined this site, I've only done one night stands and that's worked for me

Comment

Everything depends on what you want to do on this site and what you don't want to deal with. For me, it's all about not having to worry about the feelings of the person that I'm having sex with or my own feelings too. I'm one of those people who get attached to people easily. So I thought that it was a good idea for me to stick to one night stands and I make it clear to anyone that I hook up with. For me, it's way easier this way.

Comment

• MarlaZinger
            MarlaZinger commented
            Editing a comment
            I fall too fast too! I can't help developing feelings for the person I have sex with.

@samantha.patel you're right. I've had to deal with zero break ups simply because I only do one night stands. It's as simple as that xx

Comment

I think most people on here agree with my point. I know that it's easier to hook up with the same person over and over again. But I think that it's kinda being lazy when you think about how easy it is to get to know new people on this website. I'm more than willing to spend a bit of extra time if that's going to give me the peace of mind that I'm experiencing right now

Comment

I don't completely agree with you, It's okay to go out and have fun with as many people as you want but If i were you I wouldn't completely rule out relationships.

Comment

• ChokeMe
                ChokeMe commented
                Editing a comment
                Same thoughts here, I mean, that's nice and all, but there'll come a time when you'd be bored of all of these one night stands. Very sure of it.

I do the same thing! One night stands are the best!

Comment

One night stands are hard too. What if you liked the sex? Then you have to talk to him again and repeat the feeling you're craving. But I also agree. One night stands avoid the feeling of going through another broken heart.

Comment

I guess that's one way to look at it, after all you can have the benefits of being in a relationship without the relationship.

Comment

Never looked at it that way before, I guess that makes sense, well, until a time when you'd have enough of that and need a more serious relationship.

Comment

Working...
                    X