Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the easiest, yet nicest way to break up???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the easiest, yet nicest way to break up???

This break up advise section has a lot to learn from specially if you're a newcomer to online dating. I wish I had checked this section out a long time ago. I wouldn't be in this mess if I had done that earlier. Anyway, I hooked up way too much with this man and now I'm facing a break up which is something I never wanted to deal with when I signed up on SoNaughty. Anyway, here I am, regularly hooking up with this nice guy and I have feelings for him and I think he has feelings for me too. I think both of us are to be blamed in this case. I don't want this break up to hurt anyone of us. Want to do it the right way without it dragging too much. What's the best way to do this? If I can do it without meeting him in person, I'd love that, but I don't think that's a nice way to break up with someone. What do you guys think?

You can do it over the phone. It's no like you're not in a relationship or anything. Or you don't need a break up at all. You can just say that you're going on a date with someone when he asks to hook up the next time. That way he will know that you're seeing other people as well. So if you can reduce the number of times you hook up with the guy, both of you will be able to stop going any further with feelings. That way there's no need for a break up. You can slowly stop seeing each other.

Comment

If you wanna be nice to him, you'll have to meet and break up. If you don't want it to be a emotional break up or feel much pain, then you can do it over the phone. So it's up to you I guess.

Comment

@mindyjohnson it would have been awesome if I could slowly stop seeing him like that without a break up, but to be honest, I don't think I'll be able to do that with the feelings I have for him. So I will have to stop seeing him or I'll have to risk getting further into trouble if you know what I mean. @Paul_Garnet yeah I was thinking about doing it over the phone. I know that it's not the perfect way to break up, but I really don't want to do it face to face.

Comment

don't worry too much about it Samantha!! don't treat it like a relationship. you might have feelings, but don't show that too. just way that you would like to stop this affair because you feel like it's going further than you expected it to go. i think that's a fair reason.

Comment

@Laura.Bennet you're right. I was thinking about that and how I was going to do this. I think I'm going to do it face to face. I don't want to be that girl who broke up over the phone. I think I can do better. It was always clear to him that I didn't want to get into an affair. So I don't think it will come to him as a surprise. I can just say that it's due to my feelings. I don't need to talk about his feelings. That way there won't be anything to argue about. I will be talking about me and breaking up because of my feelings for him.

Comment

Good on you that's a very good way to break up. I think you should be just fine.

Comment

I think, in a really serious relationship, there's no easy way to break up. I would just advice to be honest and not be brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by JeansFFF View Post
                  I think, in a really serious relationship, there's no easy way to break up. I would just advice to be honest and not be brutal.
                  And after ending things with your partner, unfriend him on all social media sites that you're connected with each other

Comment

Tell her or him that you need to work on some personal issues that you're facing. Lol

Comment

• PussyGalore
                      PussyGalore commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Is that your tried and tested formula when it comes to dumping a girl?

• MonStar
                      MonStar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, so that she would think that I'm the one who has problems PussyGalore
                      Last edited by MonStar; 04-12-2018, 08:11 AM.

If a person says to me that they had a nice break up, it makes me think that one or both of them just gave up on the relationship

Comment

• CalmTits
                      CalmTits commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I think there's no such thing as a nice break up

• TittyTassle
                      TittyTassle commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Break ups should make you hate the person and make you feel bad about yourself lol

• MarcyPlayground
                      MarcyPlayground commented
                      Editing a comment
                      TittyTassle guess that's somewhat right

Pretend that you have an amnesia and you don't know him. Lol

Comment

• AbsTrack
                      AbsTrack commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Have you actually done that before?

• CalmTits
                      CalmTits commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Booooooo! hahaha as if he'd actually believe that
                  Working...
                  X