Mending a broken heart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mending a broken heart

I need your suggestions and tips on how to mend a broken heart. I've been in a recent breakup and I do not know what to do anymore. Until now, my heart aches everytime I remember him, I wanted him back but I don't want to suffer this kind of pain again.

There are no shortcuts in moving on so it's better for you to feel every sadness for now.

Comment

• ElishaBrandin
      ElishaBrandin commented
      Editing a comment
      This is true. Take your time in moving on.

That's natural when the break up is still fresh. Is this your first time being heartbroken?

Comment

There's is really no need for you to ask us because, in the end, you will be the one who will decide.

Comment

• AbsTrack
        AbsTrack commented
        Editing a comment
        But at least try to give her some advice.

• SkykesNM
        SkykesNM commented
        Editing a comment
        Right in the gut! Giving advice to someone who is not even listening is really useless.

So what's the reason why the two of you broke up. Did he cheat on you?

Comment

Just make your self busy, in time the wounds will heal.

Comment

• NathaneJG
          NathaneJG commented
          Editing a comment
          Time heals everything.

Be strong and never lose hope. Mending a broken heart was never been easy but I believe that this kind of situations will make you become emotionally stronger.

Comment

You can do it girl, I know that it is hard but always remember that you are not alone, we are here for you.

Comment

You can always talk to one of us here, we are ready to help you in whatever way we can.

Comment

I'm willing to help you, just message me.

Comment

You will pass that stage and sooner you would just laugh at the fact that you went gaga for this guy.

Comment

Try to remove anything and everything that reminds you of him in your entire house. Also avoid going to the places where you usually hangout together

Comment

• PinkDeedee
                    PinkDeedee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I hope your suggestion will work on her.

Be occupied and avoid being alone but don't overdo this you might feel more exhausted.

Comment

So how is the process going for you? I hope you are feeling better now.

Comment

Keep yourself busy, focus on something that will make you forget about him even for just a moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X