No announcement yet.

Craziest things to do after breakup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I pretended to have killed myself. Then I texted him pretending to be my mom, and told him that it was all his fault. Ok people, in my defense, it was a friday night...I was young, stupid as drunk af! I woke up the next morning looking at my phone with a lot of missed calls coming from him. I had to explain to him it was just pay pack. Most embarrassing moment of my life YET. haha

Comment

Get drunk and go somewhere. The worse one was when I woke up in New York City after a night of binge drinking.

Comment

• AmethystRockStar
        AmethystRockStar commented
        Editing a comment
        Done that also. I ended up in my parents house which is in the other end of the state

• GoldieSnitch
        GoldieSnitch commented
        Editing a comment
        At least you didn't end up in jail

Getting really drunk and ending up in the other end of the state or country

Comment

I cut my own hair and i coloured it too, what else, i ate myself to death watching marathons of rom- com series

Comment

Posted how he cheated on me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
          Last edited by jubilee; 03-14-2018, 03:31 AM.

Comment

I got drunk, then threw out everything she owns in the apartment where I lived, thought of leaving the city, but decided I shouldn't change my life because of her.

Comment

• CalmTits
              CalmTits commented
              Editing a comment
              Was it really that bad that's why you've done that?

Gave his Xbox a bath, complete with shampoo and conditioner.

Comment

• LowBlowJojo
              LowBlowJojo commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel bad for the X-Box. He didn't deserved to be treated that way lol

I was young, so I was dating this guy for over a year, when he out of nowhere just ended it. I wasn't drunk or anything like that. I made a 30 minute cd of me singing my heart out to sad sad lovesongs, worst part is, I can't carry a tune, hahaha

Comment

Wake up with a hangover in another country or state

Comment

• MonStar
                MonStar commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks like you're still drunk since you've already answered the same thing a couple of weeks ago lol

My ex, when I was 20, went to my parents and told them everything we did in bed. My dad later pointed out we have some of the same tastes when it comes to sex. Then it just got awkward. I'm glad I have a chill family though.

Comment

Working...
              X