Dumped and Alone – What's next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumped and Alone – What's next?

What do you usually do after your boyfriend/girlfriend dumps you or breaks up with you? My natural reaction will be to lock myself in the house for the next two weeks and survive solely on jumbo tubs of ice cream and watch Jennifer Aniston The Break-Up movie.
    Last edited by Sia55; 04-25-2020, 07:52 AM.

If my ex-girlfriend happens to be a burden that I want to dump too then I'll party with my friends and flirt with many girls that I want.

Comment

• ONENINE
      ONENINE commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been with a girlfriend that you consider as a burden when you dated her?

I often cry myself to sleep and spend most of my weekends drinking and regretting it because of a nasty hangover.

Comment

• GraceASD
      GraceASD commented
      Editing a comment
      How many weekends does it take you before you're ready to date again?

Try to recover from the heartache and once you're ready go back on the prowl.

Comment

If we're talking about the break up happening right now. I will suggest to take this time to try and improve yourself so that once everybody is allowed to be go out again. You can go out in public ready to be in a new relationship.

Comment

For me, I try to be better since crying over and over will do nothing to me. I talk and I let it out and then I jog in the morning to let my frustration out so I can start fresh.

Comment

• darkside9
          darkside9 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you are not thinking about him when you jog in the morning or you won't focus on your goal.

For me, It's easy to move on when our relationship is already going downhill. I just drink and spend time with my friends and everything is going to be OK.

Comment

• Shanti55
          Shanti55 commented
          Editing a comment
          How many weeks does it usually take you before you're truly over her?

• Synthia14
          Synthia14 commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you the type who cries to his friends because of a break up?

The first thing that I will do is to delete all the pictures we have or I'll hide it in my status so I won't be obsessing over it and lie low for a while.

Comment

• JessaMINELO
          JessaMINELO commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that it will be better that you delete all those pictures rather than just hide it from your timeline.

I start working out. It kept me busy after a bad break up, and it made me feel confident about myself while distracting me and keeping me healthy.

Comment

• doggygirl
          doggygirl commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what I do too. I go to the gym to let my sweat out and let my frustrations and emotions out.

• rennie32
          rennie32 commented
          Editing a comment
          How many times in a week do you hit the gym during that break up?

Just forget about the guy and slowly try to move on from that relationship.

Comment

PURGE with crying and ice cream is usually the best solution

Comment

Working...
          X