On the verge of breakup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the verge of breakup

I'll get straight to the point, I have recently noticed my boyfriend is getting more cold and distant. From a sweet guy that used to text me non-stop everyday to the point that he doesn't even bother to reply to my text. 100% of this is on me, I have been displaying an immature, childish, short-tempered and rough attitude towards him during our relationship. So, is there anyway I can turn things around?

I am advising that texting is not the best basis/foundation for a relationship. It should be used as a convenience, not as a substitute for a real relationship that takes time.

Comment

• Jasmmy76
      Jasmmy76 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't also like texting so much and its more genuine if we could hear them out personally.

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you suggesting that she tries to talk to him in person so that she would know where their relationship is at the moment?

I would suggest that you talk to him in person about it. Also you shouldn't put the entire blame on yourself on this. I bet that he has done things or has habits that annoys you as well and you just let it slide.

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I think she totally blames herself for his boyfriend being distant. The best way to put and solve this is for them to talk about the problem.

Do you feel that he's really worth staying with for? Maybe you have to work on yourself first and once you feel that you've finally removed that things that you've mentioned, that's the time you try and find a guy again.

Comment

If it's never too late then you should start changing and be mature in your relationship. Maybe apologize what you think is wrong about you and talk to him so you will know more about the problem why he'd turn cold and distant towards you.

Comment

• INeedSome1
        INeedSome1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, the best course of action is to open up and know what causes him to be cold.

How long have you been together exactly? Because if you've been together for more than a year and you still act like the way that you've just described, then it is definitely your fault. There might have been times that he has told you to change those negative things about you and you just ignored him. That might be the reason why he's been distancing himself from you.

Comment

• CalmTits
        CalmTits commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that she never tried to change those negative traits that she had that's why she's blaming herself for it.

• Caroline26
        Caroline26 commented
        Editing a comment
        CalmTits That's too bad and she should act now or else it will be over in no time.

• CalmTits
        CalmTits commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, if she loves him then she has to change

Just follow the advice of Synthia14 and maybe promise the guy that you would do your best to avoid doing the things that you've just mentioned.

Comment

• PussyGalore
        PussyGalore commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel that it would take her a long time before she can eventually change those negative things about her.

I thought he is getting more cold and distant because he is not getting enough sex lol. Try to communicate and be sweet on him maybe something will change.

Comment

• ThristyMisty
        ThristyMisty commented
        Editing a comment
        There's a chance that they're not having any sexy time at the moment that's why he's being cold towards her.

• TittyTassle
        TittyTassle commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe he needs those body heats that's why he is cold and needs a little bit of friction lol.

I would suggest that you just break up with him already and try to date someone who can handle your behavior properly. Sounds like that he has given up on your relationship already.

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
        GoldieSnitch commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this your way of telling her to go out with you? LMAO

• RopeShow
        RopeShow commented
        Editing a comment
        MonStar if she asks you out for a date, are you going to say yes to her offer or not?

I agree with MonStar here. Maybe it is time for the two of you to break up already since there is a slim chance to he would take you back even if you changed your attitude.

Comment

• sweetlove
        sweetlove commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking that too since it's obvious that he hates her and maybe wants to get rid of her already.

I'm already foreseeing that he is flirting with other girls. Don't get my wrong I've been with guys who were cold and does not answer me back and be optimistic that he might be cheating on you.

Comment

• MarlaZinger
        MarlaZinger commented
        Editing a comment
        How many guys have you been with who ended up cheating on you?

• Sia55
        Sia55 commented
        Editing a comment
        What made you think that he might be flirting with different girls already?

Have you already talked to your boyfriend or he's still avoiding you by not replying to your messages and answering your calls?

Comment

• addictedcansi
        addictedcansi commented
        Editing a comment
        It is possible that the two of them have broken up already since she's being quiet about their situation.

• Olga78
        Olga78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think addictedcansi might be right that the two of them have broke up already.

• AbsTrack
        AbsTrack commented
        Editing a comment
        Olga78 then, if they already broken up what they need is a proper closure to settle things on both sides.
    Working...
    X