Turned cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turned cold

You and your partner have been together for more than a year. Things were fine at the start of the relationship. Suddenly, you could no longer understand the behavior of your partner. He has become cold towards you and you do not want know the reason why. What are you going to do next?

There is a reason why he suddenly turned cold towards you. It could be that there is already someone new who makes him hot. Would you like to investigate for more?

Comment

• NathaneJG
      NathaneJG commented
      Editing a comment
      You could also just talk to him and ask him why. Men sometimes just miss something that is why they do those.

• ONENINE
      ONENINE commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't think to fast that he already has a new one unless he doesn't like the girl anymore.

You could ask him for the reason. Of course, there is a reason why. There could be something that has been bothering him like a problem on his side. What if he had a diagnosis that he could still live up to 4 weeks maximum?

Comment

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you immediately thought that he might be dying? Can't believe how this topic took a morbid turn.

Try and talk to him about it. And if he doesn't want to mention the reason behind his change, just tell him that keeping secrets from each other can ruin your relationship.

Comment

• CarolNM
      CarolNM commented
      Editing a comment
      It is better to talk to your partner about your problems rather than keeping it a secret to each other.

• Shaialyn23
      Shaialyn23 commented
      Editing a comment
      If he doesn't want to tell you the reason, just give him some time to think about it and for sure he would share it with you if he is already ready.

Maybe set him on fire so he will become hot! Just kidding! If he turned out cold on you then better ignite the flame by means of surprise, make love with him or try something new together.

Comment

• Jennstone71
      Jennstone71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, everybody love sex. Cransha30

• Cransha30
      Cransha30 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, I don't think that there is a person who doesn't like it. Jennstone71

• Jennstone71
      Jennstone71 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure most of us love that. because sex can makes us happy. Jennstone71

Discover his soft spot and try to impress him with new things, If it works then that might bring the spark back to your relationship.

Comment

• aria75
      aria75 commented
      Editing a comment
      If it did not? Any more suggestions?

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      Like his or her sensitive side? That might work if we somehow manage to touch them through actions.

• Cynthax12
      Cynthax12 commented
      Editing a comment
      ShayaLDF I think that would be a good idea but, I don't think that that would work for him if he already have someone who make him hot.

If you can't understand his behaviour anymore then you should be worrying that he might be seeing someone else other than you. Well, we can assume it so we could be safe and not ignorant about why he got cold towards you.

Comment

• AddyWilliams
      AddyWilliams commented
      Editing a comment
      It's better to find the reason why he got cold on you and if it's your fault that something might be missing.

• Cynthax12
      Cynthax12 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are in that situation are you going to leave him?

• Jacky67
      Jacky67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, that would be enough to reason to leave him.

If one of you is already cold then both of you must do something that will get that boredom out of the way, As time and feeling fade its pretty normal that one is already losing interest with the other.

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that boredom is the only reason why they're starting to be cold towards each other?

• NYCutie
      NYCutie commented
      Editing a comment
      That applies to people who do not put importance on the relationship.

• Cynthax12
      Cynthax12 commented
      Editing a comment
      MonStar Maybe there is a third party, and that is why the partner is being cold.

Are you sure that this is the first time that it happened? Because there might have been times that he has done that, but you didn't noticed it.

Comment

• 4never
      4never commented
      Editing a comment
      It must have happened a few times but those are the ones we let cross or pass on us.

• Cynthax12
      Cynthax12 commented
      Editing a comment
      ThristyMisty You might be right, and this is even worse right?

If he doesn't love me anymore, I won't forced him to stay with me.

Comment

Working...
    X