Someone called

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone called

One day, the phone of your partner was just lying around as he/she was taking a bath. Then, out of the blue, his/her phone rang. On it, a name of an opposite sex. You picked it up and on the other line, a voice stated: "Hello, baby! How is my babe doing today?" You were shocked on what you heard. You hang up and check the call logs. To your horror, the name appears multiple times and more frequent than your name! What would you do?

After he comes out of the shower, I would immediately inform him that his baby called. Lol. Really. I would do that one. I would like to see how his jaw drops when he hears her name.

Comment

• JessaMINELO
      JessaMINELO commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I could imagine how his jaw dropped and his mouth left wide open in disbelief.

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I could not imagine how low his jaw would gonna drop. But then he is a man, so I guess that he would deny that he has another girl.

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that his jaw would drop wide open? I think that he would just smile and brush it off. He would insist that there is no other baby but you.

My, this is tragic. so he's been cheating gon me the whole time, huh? As soon as he gets out of the bathroom, I will slap him in the face and walk out of the house. That will be the end of us. He will see that his phone is unlocked because I answered his 'Babe's' phone call.

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Those men are good for nothing, such liars and dirty little cheats. They will never deserve our genuine love if they have other women besides us. I guess they both deserve each other better.

• Marsha42
      Marsha42 commented
      Editing a comment
      What|? Just slap him? He did not even know the reason why you slapped him. It would be better if you tell him first before slapping him.

I think it's all clear tome that I was just his sidechick, oh well, I think I should abandon him and would make him think about thethings that he has done. Yes, I can do that, I will pretend that he did not exist in my life since he treated me like shit already. II hope he's happy with his baby.

Comment

• ElishaBrandin
      ElishaBrandin commented
      Editing a comment
      No. I do not think that you were the side-chick. The other woman was the side-chick and a new side-chick for that matter. So new, that their affair is still so hot and they needed to call that frequently.

I'd be shock to hear what I do not want to hear. I might even through the fucking phone against the wall, how dare did she do this to me? My partner has been cheating on me for so long and I did not know anything about this. How come?

Comment

• rennie32
      rennie32 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh well, I guess she is not contented with you and it's about time that you should dump this slut. Oops, well, truth be told why would she be with another man if she truly loves you right? Yep, you are officially dating a slut.

I would call her one last time and ask her who the fuck she is and why is she calling on my man's phone?
    Then I'd realize that my man has been juggling two chicks at the same time. Ain't I a fool to believe him?

Comment

• SkykesNM
      SkykesNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is it too late for you to notice that? You were never his first choice and he has another chick, so why are you still clinging on to him? I think you should leave him if he wants to be with somebody else.

The most logical thing to do is to ask my partner about who the person was. I will wait for his explanation and won't jump to conclusions right away.

Comment

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      But why would this chick be calling him with endearments? Why do they usually have more calls than you two could possibly have? Clearly, this man is up to no good, yes, he is cheating on you and you're acting blindly about it.

• WendyShakes
      WendyShakes commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that there's a valid reason why the girl called him that?

What I will do is that I will ask the girl who she was and why was she calling my boyfriend "baby/babe". I will confront her right at the moment I became aware of her existence. I won't let her ruin our relationship.

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      But it seems like you're the sidechick here since the woman has more call logs on his phone rather than yours in it. Or you should confront your boyfriend and ask him if he does not like to take this relationship with you seriously anymore.

If I were the girl, I should have talked with the caller. I would inform her that I am the girlfriend of the man whom he wanted to talk to.

Comment

• Shanti55
      Shanti55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Then she would convince you that she was the girlfriend and you were just the side chick, so how are you going to handle that one?

• AddyWilliams
      AddyWilliams commented
      Editing a comment
      Brittney01 you're with your boyfriend so it would be impossible that you are talking to his so-called 'girlfriend'. Be the dominant one and tell her to fuck off because she might bee dialling the wrong guy this whole time.

I will tell him that the girl called and asked how he's doing. And I would just wait for him to explaination

Comment

• JeansFFF
      JeansFFF commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to enjoy watching him squirm and try to make a valid explanation why the girl called him baby?
Working...
X