Deleting photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting photos

After a break up, do you delete his photos and your photos together?
    As for me, no, I do not. The photos remain on my phone but I won't be looking at them anymore. They would just be memories and nothing else.

When a relationship is over, I delete the photos that we have. If I keep the photos, my present partner might get jealous over it and it might cause a fight between us and I do not want that to happen.

Comment

• JeansFFF
      JeansFFF commented
      Editing a comment
      You never tried saving them on a hard drive or something? If you still have them on display at your place, the guy would definitely be pissed off by it

I would just try and hide them while I'm recovering. Since there are certain nights that I would look at them so I can cry my eyes out lol

Comment

• MKellyK
      MKellyK commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Do you really do that one? You are just making your self look like an idiot.

• NYCutie
      NYCutie commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. I also do that one! Why do we have a similar way of treating those photos?

• NaughtyNCute
      NaughtyNCute commented
      Editing a comment
      And how long are you going to do those cry yourself to sleep nights?

If I sense that we are already on the rocky side, I would already begin deleting some photos so by the time that we finally broke up, no photos would already be left anymore.

Comment

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, I will delete all of our photos even if we're just having a petty fight lol!

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah! What a drama queen. What would happen when the two of you suddenly got back together? Totally deleted photos would not be recovered anymore.

I save at least one just for a reference or a remembrance. There's nothing wrong about it.

Comment

• SkykesNM
      SkykesNM commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually save two or five, it depends if that was a hot ex.

I would try and keep some of them on my phone or just save them on an external hard drive with all my old files

Comment

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      I still have a folder of our pictures together on my hard drive. It's nice to look at memories but the person I'm with has changed.

I delete every photo I have with girls I ever dated with, except friends and family.

Comment

• INeedSome1
      INeedSome1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Even the dirty or naughty ones that she sent to you? Or you keep them in a special folder so that you can put it on a slide show and jack off while looking at them

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      INeedSome1 I bet he does have a special folder for those kinds of photos. Most guys I know have a collection of nude selfies of their exes.

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not believe you. Men keep souvenirs of their women. Well, not the wholesome photos but the dirty ones. lol.
Working...
X