Go To Person

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go To Person

It is a given that in a group of friends, there's that one friend that we all go to during a heartbreak. Are you that friend or you're the one who would often go to that friend?

I'm the one that my friends talk to when it comes to that sort of thing. Because according to them I'm a good listener and give great advice

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      And are you the type who doesn't follow your own advice? Because that's a common problem with people who are great when it comes to giving an advice

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      GoldieSnitch While I am good at giving advices to other people, I would not know what to do when I would have my own problem. Don't you find that to be so weird?

Never been the go to person, but I'm the one that my friends call if they want to grab some drinks when they have a problem lol

Comment

• ElishaBrandin
      ElishaBrandin commented
      Editing a comment
      4never I doubt if his friends would cry on his shoulders. Definitely they will not ride on him! lol. Well, at least his friends would have a shoulder to lean on when they are already drunk.

• NYCutie
      NYCutie commented
      Editing a comment
      For some people, that can be more than enough. These really are trying times.

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are not the go to person of your friend and they just want you to be their drink buddies then I guess I could join you with your drinking sessions. Are you a good drinker?

Mmm, I think I am the one who goes to my friend to seek some comfort whenever I had a break up.

Comment

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      And are you willing to listen to your friend if he or she's the one who has a problem?

I am the person who my friends go to whenever they have some sort of problems. Maybe, my good advising skills are the reason why they like to take my advices to them.

Comment

• Cransha30
      Cransha30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Let me guess, you yourself has no someone to do this in return and that makes you somehow depressed.

• NYCutie
      NYCutie commented
      Editing a comment
      Do the even return the favor or they just forget you when everything's okay again?

No one comes to me. My friends do not ask for anything except ask me to go out with them and go to the night bars and drink some beers while looking for some hot chicks to bang.

Comment

• IThinkUKnoe
      IThinkUKnoe commented
      Editing a comment
      That statement you made sounded like you've been a royal douche to them on more than one occasion. Make it up to them from time to time.

Anyone can be any of this if they are close enough to their friend. We should not be binded by this stupid limitations we place on ourselves.

Comment

Can I just say that your "go-to" person have problems on their own. Don't you always make it about you. Please.

Comment

• PussyGalore
        PussyGalore commented
        Editing a comment
        She's just asking whether you're the "go to" person of your friends or you're the one who's needs an advice from her or him. Why would you assume that the friends of that "go to" person would not be there for her or him when she or him is the one who has a problem

• PinkDeedee
        PinkDeedee commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, actually, you have a point there. People have problems of their own, too. We just do not know what they are going through, too. Once or twice may be good but I think we need not bother them anymore when we have been on heartbreaks consistently in row.

Had a friend like this before. Everyone's problem goes through her. It might be a stretch to call her a saint but I think she is. Fun times until she suddenly offed herself one day without anyone knowing why.

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
        MarcyPlayground commented
        Editing a comment
        Could it be that she got a problem? Since she knew that all of her friends were no good to offer some help so she distanced her self?

• MarlaZinger
        MarlaZinger commented
        Editing a comment
        She could have suffered from a depression. How is she now? Do you still have some contact with her? You may want to call her and ask how she is now.

• MarcyPlayground
        MarcyPlayground commented
        Editing a comment
        What are you talking about? Commented on the wrong thread?
    Working...
    X