how to self fuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to self fuck

I am not satisfied with how I touch myself. It's usually over in five minutes and I feel like it's not enough, but I am too tired for round 2... do you have any suggestion on how to do this in a more satisfying manner?

Buy a vibrating dildo, all you have to do is insert it on your pussy and switch it on then it will do the work for you.

Comment

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      What is a vibrating dildo? Do you mean vibrator? Lol

You can use sex toys like dildos and vibrators. Or you can buy a male sex doll if you are looking for something a little bit realistic sex.

Comment

Since you obviously know where your good spots are located, I would suggest that you focus your attention on them and maybe use a huge dildo if there are hard to reach places lol

Comment

I would suggest that you try edging whenever you masturbate so that the climax would be a huge one

Comment

I think what you need to do it with a man in order for you to be fully satisfied. In case you're in need of a guy, feel free to send me a message

Comment

• AddyWilliams
            AddyWilliams commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that she can have any man she wants but I guess she prefers going solo.

Try getting a man and a real dick and they will do the work for you.

Comment

• Cransha30
            Cransha30 commented
            Editing a comment
            Straight to the point, I think also that all she needs is a boyfriend.

You do not need to self-fuck if I am with you. I will do all the work and all you will feel is pleasure.

Comment

• MarlaZinger
            MarlaZinger commented
            Editing a comment
            Make sure you will really do that to her.

Originally posted by Shaialyn23 View Post
          Try getting a man and a real dick and they will do the work for you.
          She is right and you do not have to look cause I am offering mine. lol

Comment

I think that the only thing you need is a boyfriend.

Comment

• WendyShakes
              WendyShakes commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, maybe she was single for a long time that is why she's used fucking herself.

Get a man.

Comment

• GianneQW
              GianneQW commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. Get a man and ride him till kingdom come.

Try to do edge masturbation and maybe change the speed of your vibrator from time to time in order to build up your orgasm

Comment

• TittyTassle
              TittyTassle commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm guessing that's what you do whenever you're playing with your pussy

Is this how single life affects you? You only rely on your fingers for pleasure. Seriously girl, you need to get out there and get a real dick.

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
              GoldieSnitch commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe she's too busy with her job that's why she doesn't have the time to find men to have sex with that's why she's asking for alternatives and tips
          Working...
          X