Hair or No hair?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair or No hair?

hey girls! Do you prefer men with facial hair or you like the clean shaven ones? I like the bearded guys more because they give such amazing oral.

Can you introduce me to those bearded men that ate your pussy? Been with bearded men before but they don't know what they're doing down there

Comment

• AmethystRockStar
      AmethystRockStar commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have a beard, but will you let me go down on you?

If it looks good on him and can grow it properly, why not. Otherwise I would ask him to shave often if he has plans of dating me

Comment

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      True, there are men who know how to manage their beards so that it will look good on them.

Not sure that having a beard can be a factor when it comes to eating pussy? Maybe you're just ticklish down there which made you enjoyed it more

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      You might be right about her being too ticklish that's why she thinks men with beards are great when it comes to oral sex

I have a beard if you want to relive the experience.

Comment

• 4never
      4never commented
      Editing a comment
      Bold and daring. I like it.

Lol, the beard has nothing to do if the oral is amazing or not. It depends on the skill of your man.

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      It just might be a coincidence that they bearded guys that she's been with are really great when it comes to oral

Hope that guys who have the five o'clock shadow would count as somebody who has a beard in your book

Comment

• INeedSome1
      INeedSome1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are handsome and you have a beard, basing on the post of WendyShakes , I bet you are good in giving oral too.

I like bearded guys, in my eyes, they look ten times hotter than clean shaved men.

Comment

• NathaneJG
      NathaneJG commented
      Editing a comment
      I will start growing my beard just for you to like me.

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      NathaneJG Are you really serious about that?

Originally posted by WendyShakes View Post
    hey girls! Do you prefer men with facial hair or you like the clean shaven ones? I like the bearded guys more because they give such amazing oral.
    I also like bearded man because they look more manly with beard but I can't see the connection in terms of them giving oral.

Comment

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      How about bald men? What do say about them?

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      JazzPer Bald men also look neat for me.

If he can maintain his facial hair well, then I wouldn't mind if he has them. Because there are guys out there who would let their facial hair grow, but they don't take care of it

Comment

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the case, then I will not try and grow my facial hair

Clean shaven men, of course, beards irritate my mouth when I kiss a man with a beard so I never it attractive.

Comment

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      You might be talking about your lips and not really your mouth lol
Working...
X