Unexpected phrases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected phrases

Have you been with a friend who has told you stuff or phrases that are unexpected, like you don't know how you would react to it? I was hanging out with my friend last week and he suddenly told me this phrase "my wife wants to peg me". I just stare at him and asked him if his ass is ready for it? He said maybe. Lol

Mine was "is saving cum possible?" I almost puke.

Comment

At least your friend is somewhat prepared if that possibly happens. How about you, are you ready to get pegged? AmethystRockStar

Comment

A friend told me that his ex gave him a blow job once. But the girl is not that good at it so he ended up jacking off. When he came, he told her " Have a taste of my cum"

Comment

I guess that asking a girl if she's fine if we try ass to mouth is not appropriate

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
            GoldieSnitch commented
            Editing a comment
            What was her reaction when you asked that?

• MarcyPlayground
            MarcyPlayground commented
            Editing a comment
            Did she slap you immediately after you asked that question?

• AbsTrack
            AbsTrack commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol! What was her reaction with that?

Okay, this happened last Saturday we're talking about one of my friends ex's when suddenly he show up, then one my fried just said "Oh my God, I just wet my panties" and we were all shocked.

Comment

• MarlaZinger
            MarlaZinger commented
            Editing a comment
            What kind of wetness are you talking about here? Is it because of pee or you saw something that made you horny?

• TittyTassle
            TittyTassle commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess what she meant was that her friend felt horny when she saw her ex. Lol!

Should have just told him, "good for you" and laughed non-stop lol

Comment

• AmethystRockStar
            AmethystRockStar commented
            Editing a comment
            I was thinking of not answering him back, but I really can't help it. So, I just laugh it all out.

• JazzPer
            JazzPer commented
            Editing a comment
            If that was my friend, I might knock him off, while laughing lol!

At least he thinks that he is ready for it. How about you? Is your ass ready to get pegged?

Comment

Someone asked me if I'm into anal sex. I just ignored her like I didn't hear what she said.

Comment

There was a guy that I hooked up with who would suddenly blurt out "holy mother of god" whenever he enjoys that sexual thing that I'm doing to him

Comment

Working...
              X