Hornier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hornier?

Just wanna ask the ladies, I just heard about this and then it got into my curiosity. Here goes, is it true that you tend to be more hornier and much wanting for sex when its almost time for your period?

Oh definitely right! I am thirsty for sex and definitely craving for a dick when its almost my period. Like twice the regular thirst and crave lol.

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought I read it "twice the regular dick" it was actually regular thirst lol.

They said that its because of the hormones lol. But I totally agree with this as I'll have sex or if not play with myself almost everyday a week before my menstruation hahaha.

Comment

I don't know if this is true because in my case I am always horny, always wanting a creampie, always looking for a dick to fill me inside and thats whether or not my period is coming lol.

Comment

• RopeShow
        RopeShow commented
        Editing a comment
        That is right. We are just born horny lol

I'm with ElishaBrandin on this one as I can see no difference. I'm horny everyday but I definitely know that I don't want to have sex on my period.

Comment

I don't know about other girls but when my period is coming I am always craving for BDSM luckily I have a partner who is always up for it.

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
          MarcyPlayground commented
          Editing a comment
          Your sexual fantasies which is BDSM might be hitting you hard when your period is coming.

• ChokeMe
          ChokeMe commented
          Editing a comment
          MarcyPlayground yeah, at first I thought I was just getting curious with BDSM but it keeps happening specially on a week before my period hahah

I am absolutely more horny when my period is about to come. I always contacted my fuck buddy during these times and it can sometimes happen straight for a week lol.

Comment

• Brittney01
          Brittney01 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have a specific fuck buddy to contact to during these times or you just go to whoever is available?

Originally posted by AmethystRockStar View Post
        Just wanna ask the ladies, I just heard about this and then it got into my curiosity. Here goes, is it true that you tend to be more hornier and much wanting for sex when its almost time for your period?
        Curiosity? are you sure that its just your curiosity and an observation with your girl? Lol. Perhaps you noticed that your girl wants more sex when her period is coming. As for me, I don't think that should bother you hahaha.

Comment

• Shaialyn23
          Shaialyn23 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe he thought it was something weird that his girlfriend suddenly became quite energetic in bed? lol.

AmethystRockStar Dude, I even got a fuck buddy who really want sex when she's on her period lol.

Comment

• INeedSome1
          INeedSome1 commented
          Editing a comment
          So you go for sex with her even on period?

• JeansFFF
          JeansFFF commented
          Editing a comment
          INeedSome1 I only go for it once since I am not a fan with period sex. We got into that sex in her period because we were both drunk but if I wasn't drunk that time, it will not happen lol.

Yes its true and hormones is the culprit lol.

Comment

• MarlaZinger
          MarlaZinger commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, I read a lot of articles about this on google and some websites as well as seeing some video explanation on this topic.

I cannot tell the difference whether a girl is hornier when her period is coming because in my experience my fuck buddies are always horny and always got incredible energy when it comes to sex lol.

Comment

• MKellyK
          MKellyK commented
          Editing a comment
          I think all fuck buddies are horny and having an incredible amount of energy for sex is kinda natural for me. Of course we need to show that we are this good in bed, who would want to be called a flop right? lol.

• GianneQW
          GianneQW commented
          Editing a comment
          MKellyK you must be a really active and fit person to have a natural incredible energy for sex all the time because I admit that there are times where I get really tired especially if my day is not that good but of course, I tried my best not to let that affect my performance lol.

I was born horny lol. I get hornier every single time especially if there is something that turn me on whether my period is coming or not lol.

Comment

• RopeShow
          RopeShow commented
          Editing a comment
          NYCutie you are so right about being born horny hahaha. I can't even determine if I get hornier when period is coming because I am horny all the time unless when I am sick.

Hornier when period is coming? I don't know but I am quite certain about their mood swings when period is upcoming lol.

Comment

• CarolNM
          CarolNM commented
          Editing a comment
          So your girl always have mood swings when on her period? Is she the type that gets annoyed with all things even with small details? Like she gets pissed with the way you laugh or the tone of your voice?

I am more concerned with the period cramps that's coming that me getting hornier or not.

Comment

• ONENINE
          ONENINE commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you also that kind of person that gets period cramps at around three days before their period?

Originally posted by WendyShakes View Post
        I am more concerned with the period cramps that's coming that me getting hornier or not.
        Yes, me too. I am busy preparing for medicines and stuff I need for my period because if I have them, I'll definitely be lying in the bed whole day but of course there are times where I get to have sex before my period especially if I go out with friends at night.

Comment

Working...
        X