How to Say NO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Say NO?

Does a mans physique or body build matters to a woman? Like do you girls easily get horny when the man is muscular? or you don't really care that much about it.
    Last edited by MonStar; 07-06-2020, 09:58 AM.

I am confused with the title bro, lmao. For your question, its the same with men getting easily horny if the girl has drop dead gorgeous body.

Comment

I think we all know the answer to this that is why we are working hard to have a good attractive looking body.

Comment

• Jazza76
        Jazza76 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you. Looking at @MonStar's profile he seems to be the kind of guy who fully understand that as he seems to be maintaining a good physique. I don't know why he still asked for this lol.

I don't really mind about the body, we can't choose who we fall in love but I cannot deny that its really attractive and can aroused if we see great body physique.

Comment

• ONENINE
        ONENINE commented
        Editing a comment
        We can't choose the person we fell in love with but we can choose who we stare and daydream hooking up with lol.

I saw the title and when I read the content, its absolutely unrelated, lol. Anyways, of course girls like muscular body who wouldn't want it.

Comment

Its same same, boys like girls with curves and big booties and girls like boys with muscles and abs. 🤷

Comment

• IThinkUKnoe
          IThinkUKnoe commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with you, I don't get the need to ask this question as the answer is so damn obvious lol.

If we will be talking about love her, I agree with TittyTassle but if you ask if girls get horny when seeing good body, of course they get aroused with it, same with us men, we like it when we see thicc asses.

Comment

What makes me horny is the intelligent level of a person someone who talks about things with knowledge. Listening to a person like this is really orgasmic to me.

Comment

• AmethystRockStar
            AmethystRockStar commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow, I am truly amaze when there are girls whose standards for beauty is not the physical attributes of a person.

• MarlaZinger
            MarlaZinger commented
            Editing a comment
            AmethystRockStar actually, there quite a number who girls out there who are into intelligent men. You probably don't get to meet them at bars lol.

Oh yes it matters! Those muscles and rocky toned abs plus a v-line abs can certainly make girls wet just by looking at them.

Comment

Originally posted by MonStar View Post
            Does a mans physique or body build matters to a woman? Like do you girls easily get horny when the man is muscular? or you don't really care that much about it.
            Whats with the "How to say no"? I don't get it.

Comment

• JazzPer
              JazzPer commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL, same here

• MarcyPlayground
              MarcyPlayground commented
              Editing a comment
              Did he encounter some issues on the website and he cannot edit the title or its just a typo, kinda wondering. JazzPer

Well having a nice body is satisfying to see especially if its really muscular but I don't think its enough to make me horny.
            Last edited by GoldieSnitch; 07-10-2020, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• Caroline26
              Caroline26 commented
              Editing a comment
              So what can make you horny?

I don't care about the body I care about the dick and if he is good enough in bed.

Comment

• PussyGalore
              PussyGalore commented
              Editing a comment
              So you care more about the size? Me as well, lol.

To be honest, its nice to have sex with a man with great physique it adds to the mood.
            Last edited by ElishaBrandin; 07-12-2020, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• IThinkUKnoe
              IThinkUKnoe commented
              Editing a comment
              Does that mean that you always go for a guy with good body for sex?

Damn! I hate the title on this its so confusing and I do not want to answer the question because of that.

Comment

• TittyTassle
              TittyTassle commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel you, I was like staring at the title for quite a long time cause I don't get its relation to the topic itself.

Girls absolutely loves good bodies. Seeing men with muscular bodies almost feels like uncontrollable drooling lol.

Comment

• ThristyMisty
              ThristyMisty commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly and sometimes when the guy is so damn attractive I even get wet lol.
          Working...
          X