Period Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Period Stories

Ladies, there are some of us who tend to cry for no good reason during our period. So I'm wondering what's the craziest thing that you've cried over during your period? Mine was because the pizza that I had delivered is taking a long time to arrive

When I was younger, I often cried because it was painful. Well, at least, my reason was valid.
    Later on, when I was older, I cried because I was not able to continue with my hookup which I anticipated and waited to have when the pesky period suddenly came!

Comment

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is the reason why you need to schedule your hookups! Do not go out and look for some fun when you know that your period would come within the day or night for that matter.

Pizza that you delivered? I think that you meant ordered. Anyway, I have been so lucky that I do not experience any pain during my period. I guess that my life has been good as I had never cried during my period. I know that other girls have different stories.

Comment

• Labra990
      Labra990 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are lucky then, only a few women pass through the not crying part of the period.

In the past, I always had my pain reliever meds with me. I had learned my lesson to always take my meds in order for me not to feel the crunching pain on my tummy.

Comment

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes but sometimes the pain killers are not really effective to everyone.

The craziest thing that I did during my painful periods? Well, this happened during my high school years. Due to the pain that I was feeling, I shouted at my friends. Yes, I did it once, and they looked at me in disbelief.

Comment

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that the first time that you've screamed at them that's why you consider it as the craziest thing that you've done during your period?

• Jazza76
      Jazza76 commented
      Editing a comment
      JazzPer Since her friends looked at her in disbelief, then that could be the first time that she shouted at them.

• Olga78
      Olga78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Had you not thought of taking some meds at that time? Most women do that one. Just one pill and the pain would be gone.

I wanted to have period sex with my boyfriend who is squeamish whenever he sees blood. So imagine my frustration because of it.

Comment

• Jennstone71
      Jennstone71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eeewww! Having a period sex is a big no for me. I could imagine that doing it is so messy.

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      Jennstone71 well they can do it in the shower so that the cleanup will not be a huge problem.

• IThinkUKnoe
      IThinkUKnoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you've also had a few boyfriends who were willing to have period sex with you?

I was expecting that this topic is about people who've done period sex.

Comment

• sweetlove
      sweetlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you planning to share a story about fucking a girl during her period?

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you enjoy doing it with your girlfriend even if she's having her period?

There's only one reason for my tears during my period and that is because of the pain. I couldn't even stand because of it and also when I'm on my period I don't have an appetite to eat like I don't eat for the rest of the day or even for 2 days.

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you try taking meds to ease up the pain. We're kinda opposite with the food thing during periods, I eat a lot on my period though, lol.
Working...
X