Men liking tall women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men liking tall women

What can you say about men who like tall women? I am talking about the men who like to hit women who are taller than they are. Is it consider a fetish or are they just too brave to hit on women who are taller than they are? Obviously, I am talking about men who are not that tall but still moving on and taking the chance to be with tall women.

Most small men that I know have partners who are smaller than they are. I think that there are only few men who are brave enough to hit women who are taller than they are. I guess that they just wanted to test the waters if those taller women would hit them back.

Comment

Could it be that those men are just too bold to ask women who are taller than they are? I do not think that it is nice to see a couple where a woman is taller than a man. Of course, there is no rule that prohibits a man from having a taller partner.

Comment

Those men are brave and have the balls to get what they want. Never mind if they are shorter than the women whom they want to have. Well, as long as the height difference is not great, then there should not be any problem.

Comment

Am I going to say that it is about having a dream here? Could they be thinking that having taller women might look good on their side? Well, I do not know.

Comment

• addictedcansi
            addictedcansi commented
            Editing a comment
            Look good on their side? Of course, not! A woman who is taller and walking side by side to her shorter boyfriend does not look good.

How about if they are just thinking of creating a better genetic makeup for their kids? If someone short would marry someone who is also short, then their kids would also be short. When those men choose to have taller women, their kids would have a chance to be taller, too.

Comment

• CarolNM
            CarolNM commented
            Editing a comment
            This is a forward thinking kind of reasoning but it is actually reasonable enough. The men just want good things for their future kids. Not bad to me if better genetic makeup is what they are after.

• StickyDickie
            StickyDickie commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think that's a good enough reason why he wants to be with taller women. And since you've mentioned about genetics, I guess that the guy has forgotten that his potential kids shares his dna as well. So it is possible that their potential children might end up getting mostly his genetic traits and not his wife's.

Not sure that counts as a fetish. Maybe that's just their type

Comment

• doggygirl
            doggygirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually, it is a fetish. The term that they use is tall girl fetish. There is also a term for liking anything big like tall women and may fall under macrophilia.

• Cransha30
            Cransha30 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, it could be just a simple preference on their sides. They want tall women now, then after some time, their preference would change.

• Jazza76
            Jazza76 commented
            Editing a comment
            It could be a short-term type only, but it could also be a fetish when they constantly like to have tall women.

If it is only a couple of inches, I don't think that they're going to have problems with it. If it is more than a foot already, he might have a real fetish for tall women.

Comment

• AmethystRockStar
            AmethystRockStar commented
            Editing a comment
            How about you? Are you willing to date a guy who's a few inches shorter than you?

The only thing that I can tell them is to migrate to a country where the average height of the ladies are taller than him lol.

Comment

• GianneQW
            GianneQW commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you really think that there's a country out there where the average height of the women are higher than the men's?

I've never met a guy who prefers women who are taller than him. So I can't really help you on that one lol.

Comment

• JessaMINELO
            JessaMINELO commented
            Editing a comment
            And I'm guessing that you've never dated a guy who was shorter than you?

Its true that some men likes tall girls but I don't think height will still matter when a person falls in love.

Comment

Working...
          X