Turned off.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turned off.

To the girls here, what are the things that your partner do that turns you off immediately?

Poor hygiene and being a sloppy eater

Comment

He would often fart in my face or not lifting the toilet seat when he has to pee

Comment

• RopeShow
        RopeShow commented
        Editing a comment
        The toilet seat is fine with me. I just need to wipe it clean before I use it. But if my man farted on my face, he would gonna see the hell on earth. He should never ever attempt to do that to me.

• partyhard6
        partyhard6 commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel that your boyfriend who farts in front of your face was really immature when you dated him

• PinkDeedee
        PinkDeedee commented
        Editing a comment
        partyhard6 No. He was all good then we were dating. When we got together, that was the time he starting to show his real self. Since I love him, I keep my patience.

Man spreading. I just hate it. He could occupy the whole couch and no space for me to have a seat.

Comment

• PinkDeedee
        PinkDeedee commented
        Editing a comment
        Brittney01 What was the result of their research?

• MarcyPlayground
        MarcyPlayground commented
        Editing a comment
        GianneQW All of my cosmetics are placed on just one big bag so those stuffs are not just lying anywhere.

• MarcyPlayground
        MarcyPlayground commented
        Editing a comment
        Brittney01 Big balls? Even if they have big balls, it is still not a reason to spread their legs so wide open. They could keep the space in between their legs to a minimum to give way for others to sit beside them.

Poor dresser. Because not everyone can easily pull off the homeless person or tattered shirts and jeans look

Comment

• NaughtyNCute
        NaughtyNCute commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that both Johnny Depp and Russell Brand are examples of the ones who can pull off that look?

The type who would often push you down towards his cock when you guys are making out

Comment

• AddyWilliams
        AddyWilliams commented
        Editing a comment
        Why don't you like it? As for me, I love being pushed down when I ride his cock and pulled up again. I mean, there are some hands that would help me for the deeper insertions. Ah, I am getting horny whenever I think of it.

• doggygirl
        doggygirl commented
        Editing a comment
        AddyWilliams I do not like it at all most specially if they push me deeper onto their cocks. Don't you feel the pain when they do that to you?
    Working...
    X