Some girls are born bitches!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some girls are born bitches!

Okay so I hate and when I say hate I mean it, I HATE MY GIRLFRIENDS, FRIENDS! I cannot stand them; they keep turning her against me. One day with them and bam! We are in a fight. It gets on my nerves. How she gets away with it? She knows how to work her charms on me, fight turns into this great make up sex and there I`m all happy again. What do I do in such a situation? Are friends really that important? Also what is up with friends, ruining someone's relationship like this?

I am not sure that you're at the right place when you ask this question. But whatever or however bad they are for you, they're gonna stay there with her so you better reconsider your position. Looseer!!

Comment

If those friends are influencing your girlfriend's decisions regarding your relationship then you have to talk to her and tell her how unhealthy it is. I am sure you must be having loads of fights like these but you might want to try it peacefully this time and talking her out of the situation. It is important that you make her feel that you are not against them but you are against the idea that they disturb you a lot and how they unnecessarily get involved in your business. It's unfair to say that you hate her friends but I get it that it is equally unfair for them to control your relationship. I think it's your gf who has got to mediate and make peace between you and them otherwise this relationship won't work because friendships almost always do.

Comment

I hope you don't have the time problem? That she's spending more time with them than she's spending with you because that would really suck. Like you would ask yourself the question as to why am I in a relationship if I have to spend most of the time alone.

Comment

I hope you're the one not being too clingy, listening to everything her friends have to say? You could just sit back and relax and chill for the evening instead of going at her every time she goes out with them. Make sure she has enough space and it might just be that she wouldn't want to bother you with all her girlfriends stuff if she has enough space.

Comment

I don't see how they are her friends if they keep telling her stuff that would ruin your relationship because being in this relationship obviously would mean a lot to her. Like I would never tell my friend to do stupid stuff with her bf and then regret it later that would be her loss loooll!

Comment

Listen up my experience, my boyfriend had friends who would party all the time and do nothing in the morning but he was employed and his job was becoming reckless because of that. I didn't like his friends and they didn't clearly like me but I sat with him one on one and told him how they are ruining his life. First he was mad but then he realized who actually was on his side. I wasn't the one ruining his life; rather I was the one making up for it by paying bills and all. So if that's the case then you might want to make her feel that you actually care about her and her friends are stupid.

Comment

Just tell her that her friends are annoying and she needs to value the relationship more than friendship otherwise you have had it all. It's gonna keep sucking that way if you don't tell her that. It's extremely hard to stand best friends like that because they keep poking their noses in everything and as you just said how they are controlling your relationship, that's the last thing anyone wants from them. Step up

Comment

Maybe because they're jealous of your happy relationships. If you're doing great with your relationship and you're clean, meaning you're not cheating on her then never mind her friends. Talk to your girlfriend and say how you feel about her friends destroying your relationship.

Comment

• LowBlowJojo
                    LowBlowJojo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good advice, communication can cover miles and miles of misunderstanding

Just tell her how you feel. You can't stand her friends. They probably don't like you or are testing you. Either way, better work on your patience cause it looks like it's gonna get tough on you

Comment

That is not cool, it honestly shows lack of respect for you and your relationship. even when she's doing nothing at all.talk to her and tell her how u feel and if she cares enough she'll probably try to cut down on the time she spends with them , or you might just have to leave her and find someone else

Comment

Maybe the two of you started on a wrong foot that's why she hates you or she thinks that your girlfriend deserves someone better that's why he hates you

Comment

Maybe you gave her friend a bad impression that is why she hates your guts. You might acted a bit smug towards her but you didn't noticed it

Comment

Hey, if the make up sex is that good, then I won't mind a few minutes of being irritated with her friends.

Comment

How about trying to compromise, try to get to know them a bit better, offer to buy them lunch.

Comment

Working...
                            X