How to know if the boy likes you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know if the boy likes you?

I met a man who is very hot and very humble. He is always there when I have a problem and he is a pretty good adviser too. He is also a gentleman and very loving when it comes to his siblings. He always wants to protect and comfort me when I am sad. One day I have a huge problem and he was there to comfort me. He said to me that day that I will always be here for you, not sure how to react but I badly wanted to know if he likes me or not coz I think I am falling for him and I think this is wrong to feel towards a friend.

Why not try to kiss him the next time that you're alone with him

Comment

• WendyShakes
      WendyShakes commented
      Editing a comment
      NaughtyNCute Sometimes, you need to take a risk in order to know.

• JeansFFF
      JeansFFF commented
      Editing a comment
      But that risk is too embarrassing to handle if you're going to see each other many times after that.

• WendyShakes
      WendyShakes commented
      Editing a comment
      JeansFFF That is why it's called "risk" because there is a downside to it.

I think what WendyShakes has suggested is a bit forward, so I suggest that you just ask him directly and if it's a yes, then maybe you can kiss him lol

Comment

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you're suggesting she would go for a subtle approach

You might just misinterpreting his niceness towards you as a sign of being interested in you. Maybe you should try and ask his female friends first if he does the same thing to them

Comment

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree but no doubt that a man like that is dreamy in the eyes of a girl.

Are you sure that he's only like that towards you? Because he might be just like that towards all his female friends

Comment

Try saying your feelings towards him, maybe he feels the same.

Comment

• JeansFFF
        JeansFFF commented
        Editing a comment
        By doing that she would only be risking his relationship with him if he doesn't have the feelings towards her

Originally posted by IThinkUKnoe View Post
      Are you sure that he's only like that towards you? Because he might be just like that towards all his female friends
      I agree with her on this one. There's a huge possibility that he's like that to all his female friends. And in case he's not, you should try and ask his friends what he usually do when he has feelings towards a girl?

Comment

try gaining some confidence and ask him directly, if he said he has no feelings for you, at least you know.

Comment

I can't blame you for falling for him because of his traits but don't hope that much that he also has feelings for you.

Comment

Look for OTHER signs. Being attracted is basically being blind.

Comment

• Jennie03
              Jennie03 commented
              Editing a comment
              What do you mean to say by that?

Why not just corner him and ask him directly? But you should be prepared for what he's going to say to you

Comment

• ThristyMisty
              ThristyMisty commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel that she's not the type who would confront a guy in order to know if he's into her or not

In my opinion, he was doing that as a friend and you are just getting the wrong idea.

Comment

Try and corner him and show him your pussy. If he doesn't jump on you it means that he's not that interested in you lol

Comment

• ElishaBrandin
                ElishaBrandin commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol, that is very inappropriate to do, I bet he would call him slut if she does that.

• GoldieSnitch
                GoldieSnitch commented
                Editing a comment
                ElishaBrandin I know that but if she's desperate to know, why not try my suggestion.
            Working...
            X