He said No Boys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He said No Boys!

Ladies, have you been with a control freak where he doesn't want you to have male friends? What did you do? Did you try to change him? I've been with one before and at first, I think it was sweet but in the long run, I feel suffocated in the relationship so I break up with him. Now, I missed that kind of protection but not too much.

All of my exes haven't had any problems with me having male friends. Maybe your ex has self-esteem issues or that he had an ex who fell for her so-called "friend" that's why he felt that way

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that he just loves her so much that she wants to protect her?

I had an ex who dislike girls who would go near except of course my family.

Comment

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you think that it was over to the both of you?

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokeMe She was being paranoid which lead us to argue all the time.

Been in a toxic relationship before, my boyfriend was so possessive of me that he destroyed my relationship with my friends.

Comment

• JeansFFF
      JeansFFF commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, at least you are over him already.

That kind of relationship was unhealthy, it is like he's treating you like an object that he owns and not a person..

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      So you don't mind if your girlfriend has male friends?

I had an ex like that before he doesn't want me with my male friends so I said to him if he won't stop we are better separate. I know he tried his best to change but I think I am still choking from his attitude so I broke up with him.

Comment

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      So was that the last time that you've heard from him?

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      MonStar It wasn't the last time but I ignore him every time we cross paths.

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      doggygirl I guess that is the best thing that you can do.

Why would you miss being cordoned off like that? Are you the type who tends to go extra wild if not restricted to?

Comment

Never had one but surely I will just break up with him if that happened to me.

Comment

Never been with a guy who's like that. In case that would happen, I would tell him that he must do the same thing. He can't have any female friends

Comment

Working...
        X