Makeup or no makeup?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeup or no makeup?

Do guys prefer girls who wear a lot of makeup like Kim K or like no make up at all? Asking for a friend

Like a girl who looks good and isn't insecure...if she won't show me what she looks like without makeup then she's not the right one for me

Comment

Agree with that. I don't mind if she wears makeup but if I never see her without it then I'm going to get suspicious that she's hiding something or that she doesn't like herself anymore and I'm not going to be someone's emotional support like that

Comment

I like when they wear makeup that you can't tell is makeup. The very dramatic and over the top looks I don't like but I also really like girls who wear red lipstick too. It makes them look like models

Comment

Red lipstick gets all over your face when you're making out

Comment

Like long eyelashes on girls

Comment

I prefer women who wear light make up that highlight her best facial features. Want to be with someone who doesn't take half an hour just remove everything that's in her face before going to sleep

Comment

I prefer dating women who wears light to no make up. Not really fond of women with heavy make ups, I like them natural.

Comment

I always try to wear it as little or no make up as possible so that I can easily remove it before going to sleep

Comment

As long as it suits them. Though I prefer women who wear little to no-makeup .

Comment

• RopeShow
                      RopeShow commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The question is how little is little for you?

Less is more. Also No amount of makeup can cover up a bad attitude, its always the inside that counts, unless they eat the makeup

Comment

Honestly it's their choice, cause we don't know if wearing thick or little makeup helps them boost their confidence

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
                        MarcyPlayground commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm guessing that you're not really into the looks of women then?

i usually apply a bit of makeup, just to enhance some of my features. Everyone is pretty with makeup or none

Comment

I prefer ladies with nice feet than ladies with make up, dunno if that makes sense but, but hey, I like feet. LOL

Comment

• AbsTrack
                          AbsTrack commented
                          Editing a comment
                          So you always try and look at their feet whenever you're checking out girls?

• AmethystRockStar
                          AmethystRockStar commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah am a bit of a feet fetish.

I'm wasn't blesses with rosy cheeks, red lips and fair complexion so reluctantly, I do wear a lot when I go out to fancy dinners, and that's pretty rare.

Comment

Working...
                        X