Loves Anal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loves Anal?

I really want to ask the Guys here if they really wanna do or try anal? I mean I've had a lot of hookups ever since and most of them are asking me for anal. So I am curious if men loves doing anal or they still prefer vaginal sex. Thanks a lot!
    Yes, I like Anal
    40.00%
    Vaginal Sex for me
    60.00%

I can't say for boys because I'm a woman but I can say for myself that I love anal HAHAHAHAHAA Also, it would be great if you add "Both" option as I love anal and vaginal sex 🤤

Comment

• Olga78
      Olga78 commented
      Editing a comment
      you really loved both|? do you orgasm when you do anal? I find it a bit inconvenient and I never really enjoy it

• addictedcansi
      addictedcansi commented
      Editing a comment
      double penetration is good! Olga78 you should try it. you don't have to die not experiencing that

• sweetgal12
      sweetgal12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I do, it's one of my kinks so I really love it Olga78 addictedcansi do you always do double penetration?

I never got used to having anals. I do it once in a while but to be very honest, I do not enjoy it. I guess double penetration is not my thing then.

Comment

• addictedcansi
      addictedcansi commented
      Editing a comment
      it actually depends on the guy dear. the guy must really. be good and considerate. he should know how to make you feel this good and not just crash his penis to your ass. use lubricants

if you are a girl? that's so given hahaha fuck my in the vagina boy. hit the G-spot. make me cum and make me squirt.. make me so wet.. owwwwwww

Comment

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, some girls loves it anal though

I used to hate anal especially during my first one hahah, sure thing hurts me but then you know, it becomes fun as time goes hahahh. also, I love both, anal and vaginal sex. Sorry really can't choose hahah.

Comment

• addictedcansi
      addictedcansi commented
      Editing a comment
      you a girl? oh my you are one of a kind. been doing anal for years but I never liked it. it was always painful, how do you do it? why do you think it was good?

No hate for anal sex but I enjoy pussy sex more lol. The feeling is just so different for me and I always made it to climax and cum with pussy sex.

Comment

• addictedcansi
      addictedcansi commented
      Editing a comment
      I honestly do not get it why guys would like anal sex with a woman but it was never good for me. I just have to say yes because, we have to give right? But it's always painful. it's not at all enjoying. it's not making you horny or we. sometimes if a man insist. I want to get my vibrator and stuck it into his ass. You want anal ha? I will give you one instead. hehehehe
Working...
X