Let's Keep It A Secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Keep It A Secret

Guys, what are you going to do if the girl that you're seeing at the moment tells you that she's willing to be your girlfriend as long as it would be a secret. Are you going to be okay with it or not?

She better tells me a valid reason first why she wants discretion. I hope that she does not have a boyfriend which made her think that we need to keep our relationship a secret.

Comment

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if she tells you that you're her side piece or third party? Are you going to stop dating her or not?

• AmethystRockStar
      AmethystRockStar commented
      Editing a comment
      Will immediately end my relationship with her. I don't wanna get involve in someone else's relationship.

Obviously not a guy here, I think that her telling him that their relationship should be discreet is kinda sketchy for me. It feels like he doesn't want to be seen with the guy or that the guy is just a side piece of the girl.

Comment

It would be better if the person tells me the reason why they wanted to keep our relationship a secret. If I feel that it is a good enough reason, then I'm fine with it.

Comment

• TittyTassle
        TittyTassle commented
        Editing a comment
        So if his explanation is not good enough for you, that would be a no for you?

• ChokeMe
        ChokeMe commented
        Editing a comment
        @TittyTassie Of course. I don't wanna be with someone who is not proud enough to show me to world.

If the guy that I was dating will tell me that, I would automatically assume that I'm his side chick so might as well break up with him rather than be his side chick.

Comment

• aria75
        aria75 commented
        Editing a comment
        So you will just assume and let it slide that you're a side chick? He must have his reasons why he kept you a secret.

• queenbee
        queenbee commented
        Editing a comment
        aria75 If he won't tell me the real reason behind it then I might assume that I am a side chick.

If she's hot enough, then I might be willing to keep it a secret since my friends might not even believe me that I'm able to have someone as hot as her lol.

Comment

• Labra990
        Labra990 commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought guys will suppose to make it a secret if the girl is not attractive and sexy lol.

• darkside9
        darkside9 commented
        Editing a comment
        Labra990 you can also include if the girl is totally not the type that he usually dates.

• LowBlowJojo
        LowBlowJojo commented
        Editing a comment
        CarolNM Yeah I think it's better too if I introduce her as my girlfriend cos she's hot but most of them won't believe me.

I think I will play it but I have to ask her what's the reason behind it. I hope it's not something complicated and she should agree to have sex with me so I will be happy to do it.

Comment

• addictedcansi
        addictedcansi commented
        Editing a comment
        What are you going to do if she tells you that you are just a side piece of the girl. Are you still going to be with her or not?

• ONENINE
        ONENINE commented
        Editing a comment
        So if she has no plans of sleeping with you, that would be a no for you?

I'm kinda afraid that the girl is hiding something like she is a sex worker or someone who works in a brothel lol.

Comment

• Jacky67
        Jacky67 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think that is a valid reason why they have to keep their relationship a secret. It is not like she would get fired for it.

If the girl that asking the guy that question is hot enough, I bet that most of them would say yes to that arrangement.

Comment

• Jennie03
        Jennie03 commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess they are just after the sex so they will accept the offer of being a secret lover. The girl might just be using them that's why she wants to keep it as a secret.

If that ever happens to me, I might tell him that it would be much better for the two of us to stop seeing each other.

Comment

• Shaialyn23
        Shaialyn23 commented
        Editing a comment
        So you will not accept his arrangement to keep it a secret and will rather cut your ties with him?

• rennie32
        rennie32 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you on that one. Why date someone who prefers to keep your relationship with them a secret.

I don't know why she would keep our relationship a secret. I won't let myself be fooled and I will only use her in a few days then I'll break up with her.

Comment

• Shanti55
        Shanti55 commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you really think that you're the one who's going to be able to make the most of that discreet relationship?

• doggygirl
        doggygirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Well if you can outsmart her but I think you are already a fool once you agree on her terms and I have a hunch that she will break things with you if she gets what she wants.

I'm not going to stay with the guy if he suddenly tells me that he's going to date me only if we keep it a secret.

Comment

I feel that there is something fishy that is why he wanted to keep our relationship a secret.

Comment

I would say only if it was for her safety for some reason

Comment

Working...
          X