Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if a friend wants to date your sister? Yay or nay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if a friend wants to date your sister? Yay or nay?

Is it okay if your friend wants to date your sister? How many of you would be fine with this? How many of you think friend`s sister is a no go zone? I think I`m in love with my friend`s sister and she has given me hints where I believe she likes me, I want to take this further but I don`t want to risk my friendship as well. I`m in a fix, do I tell the friend? Do I date and not tell? Do I forget the first girl that I think I`m in love with? Well, this is coming from a super puzzled soul.

Oh bro, you don't go there, you just don't. Best friend's sister is a no go zone until you are planning to marry her or something. I don't see how even the thought of it could arise in your head. The modern day dating is getting so disgusted. I watch Game of Thrones and I DON'T WANT IT TO GET REAL EVER so you see my point. Stay away from her.

Comment

How is it any different than any other relationship? Whoever you date, you have got to be honest and sincere to keep them happy and if you would do that to your friend's sister, why would she get mad? These are all clichés, like not date your best friend's sister. I think the rule should be, don't be a jerk if you date your best friend's sister because that would be a really shitty thing to do.

Comment

Okayy.. The main issue with that is that relationships tend to get problematic and there are issues here and there. It's natural for a relationship to break out and not fall in pieces if there is no compatibility and when that happens, there will be automatically problems with your friend. That's something that you might want to avoid. That's it!

Comment

I have an idea. Take your best friend into confidence and tell him how you feel. It's natural to like someone and he would understand that and see if he's okay with it. That's the best way you can go about it as you would be able to protect your friendship too. If you're early in your teens or not serious about it just yet then don't think about it and move on because that would create problems with your friend.

Comment

Lol I would kill my friend straight on if he said anything about my sister so you might want to be careful broooo xD

Comment

Another way to think about this is by putting yourself in his position and see if you would ever be okay with your friend dating your sister? Because only then you would be able to judge yourself and the kind of decision that you're trying to make. I won't say that it's necessarily wrong but going behind his back and doing something would definitely hurt your friend and that would leave even a greater impact on your friendship so you might want to check everything out.

Comment

My friend got into this problem once where one of his closest friends was dating his sister (not me lol). So he went straight up and confronted him and everyone got to know about the issue. His sister had no problem but he was still insisting that they two breakup because it's unfair on him and he went behind his back to do something. His sister clearly laid it out for him that she's okay with all of it and her brother has no right to speak in her life. All of that stuff got so tangled up and eventually there was no friendship and later the relationship broke out as well so to everybody's loss, the brother was angry on his sister and his friend too. They still haven't started talking to each other.

Comment

Hell no!! Even if your friend is the one woman type of guy. Its like placing yourself between a rock and a hard place once they have fights and worse, breaking up. Siblings are a no go zone for my friends

Comment

This is hard. If you're good friends then you should probably talk to him first because i think it's a sign of respect that you went and talked to him first before making a move.

Comment

It would be fine with me. But I have to have known them for quite some time so i'd have an idea what kind of person i'm dealing with.

Comment

Nay. That's hella awkward

Comment

WTF!!! Hell noooo

Comment

It is an absolute hell no! Don't want to be in the middle of a huge mess once they break up

Comment

Not in a million years...well, that, or a million dollars LOL, just kidding. A very firm NAY.

Comment

Working...
                              X