Which do you prefer more?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which do you prefer more?

We all know that most people care about the physical characteristics right? And we also know that fashion is starting to be a big deal. So I am just curious about the preference of guys when it comes to girls. Do guys prefer a stylish girl who wears trendy and fashionable clothes all the time? Or maybe a simple one who is okay with wearing just some t-shirt and pants?

Guys prefer the stylish ones. They want their partners to look as if they are models.

Comment

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      True! So never wear plain clothes as they won't like. We must always be fashionable all the time.

• WendyShakes
      WendyShakes commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, they want stylish ladies to date with so they could flaunt them around anyone and would make them automatically charming as well. Lol, props to their fashionable partners at least!

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. So, never ever just wear simple clothes. Do not wear pants and shirts only. You could have those fashionable clothes. Yes, a bit expensive but we would look beautiful on those clothes.

In my opinion, guys prefer the girls who just dresses simply. That's because they do not want their partners to catch the attention of other guys. Some guys tend to be possessive at times.

Comment

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      So how simple do those men expect us to dress? So, a long maxi dress is fine? Wow, so they're expecting for us to dress low? They must be school dress codes for telling us what to wear LMAO!

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      What a lame reasoning of those kinds of guys. Nope, I would not want to have a partner who would insist that I should dress simply. What would be the use of my dresses and high heel shoes if I do not use them?

I want to wear s trendy and fashionable clothes all the time. That makes me feel beautiful and sexy. Why would I just wear pants and shirts? That would not look good on me.

Comment

• NaughtyNCute
      NaughtyNCute commented
      Editing a comment
      I think girls are just fashionable creatures, I, myself enjoy looking at then mirror if I dress well. It will make all the boys look and they will compliment how I look good.

Hey, one thing my nana, rest her soul, taught me is that, I should never settle for anything less than what I deserve. I embrace being girly, being kinda vain when it comes to how I look. I enjoy wearing high heels, makeup and skirts, if some man would tell me to change the way I wear clothes, then sweetie, that man can kiss my stylish behind! Lol!!

Comment

• Labra990
      Labra990 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nana is right and she knows best! I agree that every woman should express their feminine side more often so people will become more attracted to them.

I don't think some guys have a specific preference when it comes to trendy and simple girls. If she wants to dress pretty then they will be stunned, then if she wears something laid back then it's cool. It depends on her mood and her comfort of wearing any type of clothing that makes her feel comfortable. Well, that's just me, I sometimes overdress or just simply dress for my own comfort.

Comment

• Jazza76
      Jazza76 commented
      Editing a comment
      You said it all correctly Cransha30, I do usually dress a bit trendy these days but there are some days that I want to kick back with some shirt and ripped jeans. Doesn't matter what I look like as long as I'm okay with it, I'd just add up some jacket to it for a more comfortable look.

• MKellyK
      MKellyK commented
      Editing a comment
      No. Men would always want to see their girls to be stylish. Your mood may be the one which you are following, but men would always want women to be at our best.

Guys can let a woman dress whatever she wants but as long as he is with her and is able to protect her from creeps then they're both all set! Lol.

Comment

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      Some guys are just trying to protect her for being harassed that's why guys would prefer girls to dress low, but if they're with them then she can wear whatever the hell she wants!

I think I will never know what guys usually prefer when a woman gets to dress. I think whatever makes her feel comfortable would be okay for the guys as well. If a woman is fashionable, he cannot deny that she may look over-dress or just too stunning not to look at, right?

Comment

• StickyDickie
      StickyDickie commented
      Editing a comment
      You just said what is on my mind. Guys usually think that a girl can wear whatever she wants if she's comfortable wearing this or that. She can over-dress as she wants and if she says she's comfortable with it, we'd believe her anyway.

It depends on the occasions. There are times that we need to dress up. There are times that we need to just be simple.

Comment

Working...
    X