Body parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body parts

What's one body part that you always love in every partner that you're with? I love their armpits, hairy or smelly. I'd always sniff them (even if they're too hesitant) until I fall asleep.

I love butts. Yes, girls love booty too. I squeeze them, caress them, and bite them lol

Comment

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      But guys' butts are not like the butts of the ladies. Most are almost flat and hard and not really good to touch. lol.

• Olga78
      Olga78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you often grab their butts when you want them to go deeper in you during sex?

I love boobs, all kinds of them. I love to suck, squeeze and just motorboat on those lovely cushions.

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      All kinds? Are you sure? There are ladies who have very small tits. Do you still like those?

I like the hairy armpits, too. But, no, I do not sniff them till I fall asleep. And I do not like smelly armpits as I like the sweet smelling ones. I wonder why you sniff it?

Comment

• Cransha30
      Cransha30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fetishes aren't odd if it does not meet the same expectations that you have.

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      So you just look and touch his armpits?

For me, it would have to be the eyes. I particularly like the smiling eyes. The often fall for the curly eyelashes.

Comment

• MKellyK
      MKellyK commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the thick and curly eyelashes, too. Actually, I like hairy men. Hair all over. lol.

Was thinking that you wanted to lick their armpits lmao

Comment

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be possible as long as it doesn't have a foul odor. It's not actually that gross.

• AddyWilliams
      AddyWilliams commented
      Editing a comment
      Licking a hairy armpit? No. How about licking the nipples?

Their boobs and pussy of course! lmao I enjoy licking their nipples and work my way down towards their pussies

Comment

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      When it comes to boob size, what would be your minimum requirements for them? lol

The dick, of course! I am not kidding! I am serious. I am just stating the truth. I guess every woman has a hidden fantasy of the dick.

Comment

• ONENINE
      ONENINE commented
      Editing a comment
      If a guy is introduced to you, do you often end up looking at his crotch immediately? lol

The lips. I like the kissable pink lips. There are just some lips which are beyond ordinary. You know, those luscious lips. lol.

Comment

What kind of smelly armpit are you talking about here? Is it just a musky smell or talking about a funky or body odor? lol

Comment

It would be her boobs since I enjoy sucking on her nips while having sex as well looking at them while they're bouncing

Comment

Working...
        X