Give it a try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give it a try

My guy friend told me a kinky confession that he did out of sheer curiosity. He's straight and is still single. One time he was wandering through his brother's cabinet. He saw a thin vibrator and decided to try it out. He inserts it in his anus and he felt aroused. After that, he never did use it again lol.

I think he did try it again. So what?

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      I had thought of that, too. But I guess that he used a thick vibrator on the second time that he did it. LOL.

He should check himself again if he's straight, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Comment

• IThinkUKnoe
      IThinkUKnoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a straight man who would shove a vibrator on his ass?

• MKellyK
      MKellyK commented
      Editing a comment
      JeansFFF He should check just in case he needs to have a verification.

• MKellyK
      MKellyK commented
      Editing a comment
      IThinkUKnoe There is! Her guy friend! But, seriously, this post makes me think.

He shoved it directly without using lube? lol Maybe he accidentally hit his prostate that's why he was turned on by it

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      A vibrator without a lube would be difficult to shove it on the ass. It was his first time so it could be that be did not know that he needed to use lubes.

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      GoldieSnitch That is a big possibility. If there was no lube, I could imagine that he had a hard time inserting it on his asshole.

A thin vibrator? Is there a thin vibrator? Anyway, are you sure that he was straight? I think a straight man would not use a vibrator on his own ass.

Comment

• ElishaBrandin
      ElishaBrandin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, there is such a thing like thin and small vibrators. I bet most of your toys are huge that's why you're unaware of it lol

Just hope that the vibrator didn't end up being covered with shit

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol why would you even though of that? Ugh, so gross!

How old is your friend? And why does his brother had a vibrator?

Comment

• AmethystRockStar
      AmethystRockStar commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably his brother uses it to his hookups and we'll never know if it's a man or a woman lol

Are you worried or concerned that he would end up gay because of it? Just because he tried it once and enjoyed, it doesn't automatically make him gay. But it is possible that would be the start of him being curious about being the one who's penetrated

Comment

• WendyShakes
      WendyShakes commented
      Editing a comment
      If my friend turned out to be gay then I wouldn't be ashamed of him. Plus, if I were a good friend, I shouldn't be sharing a story about my friends like this.

So you're asking the men here if they're willing to do such a thing?

Comment

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she was shocked that her played with a dildo and might be wondering if this is something that men do in secret

Are you sure that he never used it again?

Comment

Working...
    X