Challenge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge!

Guys, are you turned on by the fact that the girl is hard to get? Why or why not?

Not sure that most guys would be still into the thrill of the chase. Unless you're into silver foxes

Comment

Yes, I am turned on, I like challenges when it comes to women.

Comment

• PinkDeedee
        PinkDeedee commented
        Editing a comment
        But was there an instance in which you gotten tired of chasing her?

I think they will eventually get tired of you if you are playing hard to get.

Comment

• ChokeMe
        ChokeMe commented
        Editing a comment
        True, especially if you are making it too long.

Yes, because for us, a challenging girl is more exciting to pursue.

Comment

• MKellyK
        MKellyK commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you sure that you wouldn't be interested being with a girl who's direct to the point or willing to be with you if she feels that you're a good match for each other?

I don't think I will play hard to get if I like the guy because some boys are not patient enough to take that challenge.

Comment

Not really, because sometimes it is tiring to pursue a girl who does not want to be pursued.

Comment

• MarlaZinger
          MarlaZinger commented
          Editing a comment
          What if the girl is the one who's trying to pursue you? Are you fine with that?

If you like the guy why not grab him and own him, right? Why play hard to get.

Comment

If the guy is my type, why would I play hard to get? He might get tired if I do that and find another girl.

Comment

There might be a few of them who enjoy the thrill of getting their girl in the mood for sex

Comment

Working...
            X